Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys i found a way to fix the Services that aren't installing.. open Command Prompt (as Admin)

and type >>sc create RCServer binpath= C:\vindictus\server\RCServer\RCServerService.exe start= auto

examples:

note: when you type RCServer after sc that will be the service name

It seems most likely because you have not installed the RCClient/RCServer services that you are not able to login through that tool. I suggest instead of running the, "InstallServices.bat" that you manually enter it through cmd.

you can search for command prompt through your windows search and you must run it as administrator once the window opens browse to the location of the services for me i placed it on my C:\ drive so here is an example.

View attachment 157361

Code:
cd c:\vindictus\server\RCClient
RCClientService.exe -install
NET START "Remote Control Client Service"

cd c:\vindictus\server\RCServer
RCServerService.exe -install
NET START "Remote Control Server Service"

Hey i was able to run it and got in.. but i am stuck at booting

i have changed the name instances and the sa password. but it just stuck at booting. i am guessing it could be the database in the config file
i thought of adding ODBC. any suggestions??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@cmb, thanks for the infor. I will try and host it on my 8GB RAM PC. Hopefully, I have enough RAM to run the client as well :)
So this server files and client are based on TW version? Sorry for a little off-topic here :) I will post my problems when it comes :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah thats where i stuck, 2 services running and the rest is booting, please help

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm running it fine on an 8 GB machine, and yes they're from TW.

Thanks for the confirmation PunkS7yle. From what im reading on the released topic of Vindictus. This server files contain Season 3 and EP01 contents and NA official Vindictus is on EP04. Anyone knows if we are able to add EP04 contents to this server? Or we have to wait until someone releases that kinds of server files?

Reaction score
ok guys i found a way to fix the Services that aren't installing.. open Command Prompt (as Admin)

and type >>sc create RCServer binpath= C:\vindictus\server\RCServer\RCServerService.exe start= auto

examples:

note: when you type RCServer after sc that will be the service name

Hey i was able to run it and got in.. but i am stuck at booting

i have changed the name instances and the sa password. but it just stuck at booting. i am guessing it could be the database in the config file
i thought of adding ODBC. any suggestions??

There are many reasons as to why those services are stuck at booting up. I had the same problem for me because i installed SQL server 2016 on Windows 10 and the setup did not prompt me on a sql instance setup meaning no sa/password until i reinstalled sql.

Your case, you did mentioned that you setup the sql sa/password i believe you did not setup the TCP/IP port to 1433 or one of your config files are incorrect. SanGawku has a picture of the port 1433 setup in the first post take a look at that. Run your SQL management and where it asks for connection type 127.0.0.1, 1433 login sa & password if you can login and view your database with that then it means most likely its your configs preventing those services from booting.

Reaction score
download "TCPView" and check port 27015
In my case, Apple service use that port. Closed it!!

Thanks a lot you just solved my issue! For those who do not understand or know how to fix this look at the picture below

gotin - [Tutorial] Mabinogi Heroes Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I was starting to think maybe there was a service/program running that prevented something from working, but didn't know what.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can I log in with a laptop which is in the same wlan as my server pc?
cause I want to play this game so badly with my girlfriend
on my server pc I use 127.0.0.1 ip of course
on the laptap edited the ini file in client folder to
no connection :(
any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help I can't see anything on this window

Reaction score
Help I can't see anything on this window

You didn't set the proper hostname, make sure it's all in CAPS, and if you edit the config file, restart RCClient and RCServer from the services list in task manager before checking again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I can see them now but I get this error all the time:

PVPService booting forever

And I can not start the SQL Server Agent service for some reason

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There aren't any references for Sylas in the server sqlite database, I'll check if we can add in the client data.
about this i find something in log. 07-07 02:12:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1488)][StatManager] - <LoadCharacter> No class : [9]07-07 02:12:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1488)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636034507366073808] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetListMessage[ Pet x 0 ]
07-07 02:12:16 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1488)][ItemOwner] - [CID 636034507366073808] ?????? ???? ??? ??? FrontEndID? ????. : PetFeedListMessage[ PetFeed x 0 ]
07-07 02:12:17 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1488)][ItemImpl] - Wrong Itemclass in CustomizeCharacter : [hagie_noluck_hair_short]
07-07 02:12:17 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1488)][CreateCharacter] - Error while Making Character : Customize.

Im trying find where is the error

Back