Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

After i clean dungeon battle i have 0 exp and gold as reward

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can you please help me After i clean dungeon battle i have 0 exp and 0 gold as reward I can lvl only with missions quest after mission ends around lvl 4 I cant lvl more is there anything I can doo thanks you all for your help and your time I really appreciate it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically what I did for a simple work around was went into the FeatureMatrix and upped the quest reward exp to like x5 or something which is enough to get a char to level 10 from quests easily so you can do dungeons that actually give exp as a reward. Not sure how new you are, but you need to edit both of the FeatureMatrix tables. They're inside the heroes.db3 (client side sql folder) and the ContentHeroes.db3 (server side in bin folder) and you open it up with something like SQLite. Don't forget to make a backup before committing your changes to the database.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see thanks you so much for your fast response i really appreciate it when u reach lvl 10 after you can get exp in dungeons?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe that some of the quests request are wrong like the "Gold Gnoll Leather"
that is why you might become stuck at lv 9, you just can't complete the quest.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed it now i get exp but i dont get gold any one know maybewhat tables i should look at the database of feturematrix thanks for ur time and help in advanced

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i fixed it now i get exp but i dont get gold any one know maybewhat tables i should look at the database of feturematrix thanks for ur time and help in advanced

Those first monsters aren't supposed to give gold nor exp.
The tables you should be looking for are "StoryGoalInfo" and "StoryLineInfo".

Anyway, if you want to edit gold reward,
those same table can give you gold or
you could add gold to the "MonsterDropItemInfo".

Upvote 0
Back