Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crashing after naming character and goes to town

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone here knows how to fix the crashing after you name your character and goes to town tried all characters but still same it crashes always.

Thanks in advanced.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i had that problem aswell,
creating characters on new account on TW has no problem getting into town
but creating new char on the EU 1.69 gives some stange problems afther nameing your char and goes to town crash.

but i notice something... the datebase has other account already in it you can find it with SSMS and look for heroes/tables/dbo.user .

Try next account names:

Keex
GKK1
yo01
keex1234

if you can enter in town from the existing char than server and client seems to be oke than try making one on that account see if it still crash.

ive played around with the patches to get delia server working and suddenly the problem was gone. ive installed on another computer and got same problem again crash in town. I made a sql backup from heroes.bak from the working server and restore it to the 2nd computer and the problem was gone. Seem like the the database does not store the right data or missing data.

Upvote 0
Back