Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Error after character selection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, till yesterday evening i was able to log in with my hurk carachter.. I don't remember exactly what i change ( something in profession skill ), but today i can't no enter with him :$::glare::glare:
If i create a new character i can login succesfully.. What's the problem????

Here is the PlayerService script:09-09 11:30:30 > [PlayerService.PlayerService][PlayerService.PlayerService (1220)][SelectCharacterProcessor] - Exception Occured During JoinWithCharacterSystem.ArgumentException: It was already added an element with the same key.09-09 11:30:30 > in System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)09-09 11:30:30 > in System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.ItemServiceCore.ManufactureSystem.ManufactureManager..ctor(ItemOwner owner)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.ItemServiceCore.ItemOwner.Load(Loader loader)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.ItemServiceCore.ItemOwner..ctor(Service service, IEntity entity, LoaderType loaderType)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.PlayerEntity.LoadPlayer(CharacterEntity character)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Functions.CharacterLoader.JoinWithCharacter(IEntity joinEntity, Int32 uid, Boolean creating)09-09 11:30:30 > in PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore.Processor.SelectCharacterProcessor.<Run>d__5.MoveNext()

Thanks for the help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create a new hurk, copy his data about skill to your old hurk in database.

or maybe your hurk data in server database does not match with your current client.

check your client's difference from yesterday.

or check your servers'.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create a new hurk, copy his data about skill to your old hurk in database.

or maybe your hurk data in server database does not match with your current client.

check your client's difference from yesterday.

or check your servers'.

Thanks for your answer! Sorry, Do you know if is it possible to use Push command in game?? Or i have to use always OpTool??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do your mean about "Push command" and OpTool?

does it mean that using a command in vindictus' chat to get mail with something you want?

if so, I just know we can send some commands to server's SQL to excute something you want by using GM's tool or SMSS in server

and maybe you can share how happened after you did something about your hurk.
I just guessed.

Upvote 0
Back