Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Events and New Avatar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
after a lot of problems, i successfully started my server with 1.69 client and db..
Now i have 2 question:
1) We are near to October, and i want to set the Halloween event and change the map appearance. Is it possible?? (maybe some mod with halloween colehn map, i found only nude mod xD)
2) If i want more avatar set in the shop, how can i do? http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/eu-1-69-updated-db-1115015/ (Tannaka db with more avatar)this link is broken, is it possible to add more set from tw or us for example???

Thanks to all for you help and have a good day! :wink:

EDIT: I succesful import a new avatar set in my Avatar shop, but when i try to buy it, it says '' You can only purchase it with coupon'' ... Any solution?????????? :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. using different mod from original client you use must need to be modified something.

maybe you can use this solution:
forum.ragezone.com/f944/release-gsl-clone-modding-restrictions-1127980/index2.html#29

you would see result as following:

then just move files which you want to vindictus.exe to load to related location.
like:
.\data\scripts\action_table_npc.txt
.\data\models\player\fiona\fiona_innerarmor_jpn_09.mdl

in this case, you need a Halloween map (*.bsp) to replace the original colehn map
that may be:
data\maps\01xz\01xz.bsp just for example

2. a addition avatar needs: mdl, vtx, vvd ...etc to got a model, material

and player_costume.txt needs to edited, too.

finally, edit db3 in client and server

Upvote 0
Back