Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help needed to launch server for wan play with bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, i managed to make server to run for local host.

So thing is my bro was able to connect to server. But he is stuck at "New CH." so he cant go in channel 1. And it says channel is too crowded.
So things i did.

Changed at serverside:

1. Changed ips in c:/htdocs at endpoints.txt to my wan ip
  2. Changed heroesContent.db3 endpoints to my wan ip.
Client side:

1. 1. Change nmwcore.ini ips to wan
  2. 2. Changed heros.db3 endpoint to wan ip

Im using wmware 12 with static local ip 192.168.1.107. everything is configured correctlly. Connection is bridged. And i can ping my machines vica versa.Just this problem about crowded channel.
I have exposed my Virtual servers ip for Routers DMZ option - do i still need forward ports and which.

best regards,
Jurislav

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fire wall is already turned off and all ports are opened on my wmware virtual server.

here are some error code from MMOChannelService:

MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService][MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService (480)][JoinChannelProcessor] - load or capacity not exceed : 0, 007-28 02:23:12 > [MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService][MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService (480)][JoinChannelProcessor] - Cannot Connect to client(peer) : [636366877582426608 -> 1]

Guys what can i do so my bro would get in without using any hamachi or tungles. or how to increase that limit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to check this..
<Process Name="MMOChannelService" Description="MMOChannelService" WorkingDirectory="..\zh-tw-x-gm\bin" ExecuteName="Executer.exe" ExecuteArgs="MMOChannelService.dll MMOChannelService.MMOChannelService StartService MMOChannelService 127.0.0.1 42" ShutdownString="" CustomCommandString="" BootedString="launched" CheckPerformance="True" PerformanceString="" PerformanceDescription="" LogLines="100" DefaultSelect="False" AutomaticStart="False" AutomaticRestart="False" UpdateExecuteName="" UpdateExecuteArgs="" TraceChildProcess="False" ChildProcessLogStr="" MaxChildProcessCount="10" />

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Behind router is a pain in the butt to host Vindictus servers, it has been mentioned. You can either try direct host without a router or have to use hamachi or find some programs similar to hamachi but only require host using instead of your clients need it too. Lastly, ask those who has hosted a public servers and did not used any program such as hamachi.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basically this is something similar to cabal server setup there is no loopback

Ill try using evolve then or hamachi.

Or it will work if i disable my router and setup server on my main pc not on virtual wmware server?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so basically this is something similar to cabal server setup there is no loopback

Ill try using evolve then or hamachi.

Or it will work if i disable my router and setup server on my main pc not on virtual wmware server?

Tried using hamachi - i can connect to server but now my bros server list is empty and gets server responce delay. but if he pings that hamachi ip it work.

Guys how to really make it online is there any tutorial.

Upvote 0
Back