Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Help) About Mods Vindictus

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still remember that I play on official Vindictus servers and I can used Mods with some injector DLLs to bypass the gameguard
But I tried on my private server it doesn't seems to work. Anyone knows how it makes mods work on their PServer? The Mods is a Data folder that placed on Main folder of Vindictus.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The mods doesn't work because we are using a batch files to launch the game. Mods worked on KR and EUR version so TW is not an exception.

Someone has mention about using NA and EUR clients and successful connected to the server files but just can't launch Boats in game.

I hope some good modders at HongFire forum can help with the mods, because they have more experienced on mods.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put this dll inside main folder , then you need to create a "data" folder, check hongfire vindi section to learn how have fun

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Put this dll inside main folder , then you need to create a "data" folder, check hongfire vindi section to learn how have fun

confirmed worked, no wonder it wasn't because I used the older version of Good Stuff Lite v1.010
the dll is different than version 12. now I can play with hair mods and clothes like I did for the official ones.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I think I am completely retarded. I have put Good Stuff into the MHTW folder, created a data folder and put mods into there. But ingame none of the mods seem to be working. Can anybody write an in-depth explanation on how to install mods with Good Stuff for idiots like me?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah about that you need a Injector

I can Send u a repack of my Launcher + Injector The launcher auto injects and starts Vindictus

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay I think I am completely retarded. I have put Good Stuff into the MHTW folder, created a data folder and put mods into there. But ingame none of the mods seem to be working. Can anybody write an in-depth explanation on how to install mods with Good Stuff for idiots like me?

Try these mods...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Windows 10 idk Why but the dll wont load so i had to come up with Something to go around and inject it manually.
And then it became a bother to do so every time i started Vindictus so i coded a small launcher that does the Job it starts Vindictus.exe waits 300ms and then it injects the dll into the game. No Bother and i'm happy :3

john007 - (Help) About Mods Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

Oh and i'm setting up an admin page so My GM's don't need to download the SQL Studio or use the Item Shower to give items to themselves that's why the login :D Also it auto updates. when i release a new Version the GM's auto get the new Version.
So i got that going for me... xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah about that you need a Injector

I can Send u a repack of my Launcher + Injector The launcher auto injects and starts Vindictus

Would be cool if you could link me your repack, I'm also running Windows 10 and maybe the dll just isn't loading on it's own for me either.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure thing man https://mega.nz/#!hJ4xGaSJ!6nGndz1OcWvPcDhsMlI3YVBb7MkxvU-l2JSLW_2Mx34 here it is

john007 - (Help) About Mods Vindictus - RaGEZONE Forums

These are the contents of the archive extract all to the vindictus Folder and use the launcher you like the most oh and be careful with Perx.exe it causes false Positives in antivirus

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The injector doesn't seem to work on my side. Whenever I run it, it closes without saying what problem caused it to close in the first place.

I am trying to run this on VindictusWorld, and they have their own exe to run the game besides the regular Vindictus.exe fil.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ask nultar if you are using Windows 10 lol
Of course it works but I'm still can't get the injector injects in using start.bat.
If you didn't inject in Vindictus.exe it won't work. Did you run the tool program? Try to run with administration mode then your client don't crashed. But in the end your client will have Korean languages and UI buggy.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@jonipin launcher works for loading GSL on Windows 10... but could it run with -lang en-EU-x-GM param or custom params?

Upvote 0
Back