Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Player_Costume label issues

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with a particular set of items I'm trying to import from the latest version of the game. For this example, I have the noblewoman set. For whatever reason, I can get every piece of the set to display except for the top. I've gone into EquipItemInfo and swapped the CostumeType with a set that I know works in game and noticed that, when the item Id was swapped, the item that I knew was already functioning appeared in the Noblewoman slot as expected, but the Noblewoman top didn't appear in the slot for the item which I knew already worked. The next thing I tried to trouble shoot was the file path. I went into player_costume.txt and pasted the file path over another existing set's file path, and lo and behold, it shows up over that item. I tried pasting an existing item's file path in the Noblewoman top's file path and it still would not show up. This leads me to conclude that there is something inherently wrong with the entry I have in player_costume.txt as the CostumeType label that I have set for it does not want to cooperate. I have tried changing the CostumeType label to something else unused, in this case I changed it from 748 -> 910 and it still did not work. Here is a screenshot of the entry in player_costume.txt:

LR9FGxS - Player_Costume label issues - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with a particular set of items I'm trying to import from the latest version of the game. For this example, I have the noblewoman set. For whatever reason, I can get every piece of the set to display except for the top. I've gone into EquipItemInfo and swapped the CostumeType with a set that I know works in game and noticed that, when the item Id was swapped, the item that I knew was already functioning appeared in the Noblewoman slot as expected, but the Noblewoman top didn't appear in the slot for the item which I knew already worked. The next thing I tried to trouble shoot was the file path. I went into player_costume.txt and pasted the file path over another existing set's file path, and lo and behold, it shows up over that item. I tried pasting an existing item's file path in the Noblewoman top's file path and it still would not show up. This leads me to conclude that there is something inherently wrong with the entry I have in player_costume.txt as the CostumeType label that I have set for it does not want to cooperate. I have tried changing the CostumeType label to something else unused, in this case I changed it from 748 -> 910 and it still did not work. Here is a screenshot of the entry in player_costume.txt:

LR9FGxS - Player_Costume label issues - RaGEZONE Forums

from a quick glance it looks like you may have accidently pasted the top outside of the upper_body section i can see this by the lack of a second closing curly brace before the lower_body section starts

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
from a quick glance it looks like you may have accidently pasted the top outside of the upper_body section i can see this by the lack of a second closing curly brace before the lower_body section starts

Ahaha, yeah, I tried adding that curly bracket. Adding that causes all bottoms to not display at all so I'm not so certain.

EDIT: So there was a stray closing bracket a little further up in my player_costume.txt. I feel so dumb for working to fix that for an entire day LOL. Thanks, T.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back