Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Requesting Client files with NewUI that can work with 1.69 EU(TW) Server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need Client files with this NewUI:
pearlorient - Requesting Client files with NewUI that can work with 1.69 EU(TW) Server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Currently using the old Client as below:
SELAytE - Requesting Client files with NewUI that can work with 1.69 EU(TW) Server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the client Heroes.db3 you can change to that. Go into the FeatureMatrix tab and change 'AdvancedUI' from 'NULL' to '3.07.00' in the 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' tabs. It should immediately work once you go ingame.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the client Heroes.db3 you can change to that. Go into the FeatureMatrix tab and change 'AdvancedUI' from 'NULL' to '3.07.00' in the 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' tabs. It should immediately work once you go ingame.

The above has no effect at all.

Running 1.69 ylwong's EU Client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/
with "start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-eu-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4"

1. Already changed FeatureMatrix Table's "AdvancedUI" from 'NULL' to '3.07.00' in the 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' tabs in both heroes.db3 (Client side, D:\Vindictus EU\en-EU\sql ) and heroesContents.db3 (Server-side, C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\Bin)
  2. Meanwhile setting fields like "S3_CharacterCreation", "S3_LoginDialog" to '3.07.00' will change the character-creation and login screens respectively.
  3. Tried setting "ExtremeMode" and "ExtremeMode_Offline" to 'null' and "PremiereMode" to '1', but nothing works.

Do I need to revert the scaleform patch? or Reinstall the EU Client?

EDIT:
Warning: if you change FeatureMatrix Table's "AdvancedUI" from 'NULL' to '3.07.00' in your db3 files for the 1.69 EU(Non-Delia Client/Server), you will bork your UI permanently (can't see the Battle Menu before you create Boats) until you revert the changes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The above has no effect at all.

Running 1.69 ylwong's EU Client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/
with "start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-eu-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4"

1. Already changed FeatureMatrix Table's "AdvancedUI" from 'NULL' to '3.07.00' in the 'EN-US, EN-US-X-GM, EN-EU, EN-EU-X-GM' tabs in both heroes.db3 (Client side, D:\H:\Vindictus EU\en-EU\sql ) and heroesContents.db3 (Server-side, C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\Bin)
  2. Meanwhile setting fields like "S3_CharacterCreation", "S3_LoginDialog" to '3.07.00' will change the character-creation and login screens respectively.
  3. Tried setting "ExtremeMode" and "ExtremeMode_Offline" to 'null' and "PremiereMode" to '1', but nothing works.

Do I need to revert the scaleform patch? or Reinstall the EU Client?

I'm not sure but that UI is from Delia server.
I'm guessing you are running the 1.69 upgraded from 1.65 server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure but that UI is from Delia server.
I'm guessing you are running the 1.69 upgraded from 1.65 server.

So do I need to upgrade the Client files (D:\Vindictus EU\en-EU\sql ) or the Server files at (C:\Server\zh-tw-x-gm\Bin) or both?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i know, you also need followings:

in client:
related bins (or use newer zh-TW or zh-CN client to get these)
related hfs (something EU1.69 lacks)

bins and hfs need to match.

in server:
related bins (i can't find here.....)

bins in server and client need to match, too.

Upvote 0
Back