Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In need of serious help: ylwong's DB3 files causes plenty of malfunctions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to setup my own server for Solo play. After a week of testing, I realized that heroesContents.db3 (Server side) and heroes.db3 go in a pair.

I was aiming for the level of configuration of Requiem-Awakened's private server but obviously it was a disaster with my config, so here's what happened:

Tried ylwong's Server + Client + DB3 files using "start vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang en-eu-x-gm -noupdate -threads 4" from http://forum.ragezone.com/f944/vindictus-server-vmware-image-eu-1114894/

• Inner Armor Shop, Avatar Beauty Shop doesn't work -> Transaction Failed error
  • Transaction Failed error fix @ http://forum.ragezone.com/f945/tutorial-fix-usable-randomitems-avatarsets-1111499/ doesn't work because even an extra row of data in CustomizeItemInfo, CustomizePriceInfo tables will cause "Player Service" to be stuck forever in Booting status.
  • The following sql commands when executed on heroesContents.db3 will cause "Player Service" to be stuck forever in Booting status:
    • update CustomizeItemInfo set CashShopType = 'en-EU' where CashShopType = 'zh-TW';
      update CustomizePriceInfo set CashShopType = 'en-EU' where CashShopType = 'zh-TW';
  • Game gets stuck at "Battle Cleared" screen on dungeon level.
    • You don't even get the final "animated" calculation of Gold/EXP/AP.
    • You don't have the option to return to town.
    • You have to exit the game or exit to title screen and relog. You might or might not get quest completion.
  • Game will auto disconnect my client after 2 minutes of afk. (It will usually try and "demote" me from Ch5 to Ch1 after 1min30sec of afk, then auto disconnect happens in another 30sec.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
  • Game gets stuck at "Battle Cleared" screen on dungeon level.
    • You don't even get the final "animated" calculation of Gold/EXP/AP.
    • You don't have the option to return to town.
    • You have to exit the game or exit to title screen and relog. You might or might not get quest completion.

I do have this issue, but after playing 2 battles and than the 3th round it wont show the UI anymore, but i do receive the items. Normally after receiving the items automatically, UI should popup.

What ive also notice the battle time of 60min is still running. looks like the client is not being trigger the finish stage from the server.

Forfeit the battle you will be return to Main menu instead to your character selection.
The problem stays untill reboot the game. And the problem starts over again afther 2 battle runs.

Upvote 0
Back