Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can I simply download the latest KR client without needing an account?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm trying to port missing armor sets from the latest KR client to the current EU 1.69 client- Can I just download the KR client on the Nexon KR website without the need of a korean vindictus account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're able to download both the regular client and test client (on the second tab) from:

You will not be able to patch them without a KR Nexon account, though, and I don't know how recent the full client download is. If you want the most recent version you'll probably need to find someone with a KR account.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're able to download both the regular client and test client (on the second tab) from:

You will not be able to patch them without a KR Nexon account, though, and I don't know how recent the full client download is. If you want the most recent version you'll probably need to find someone with a KR account.

Cool thanks. I know someone with a Nexon KR account, hopefully it will work.

Upvote 0
Back