Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good Morning!

I followed the whole tutorial "Mabinogi Heroes Setup" the only difference is that I used the EU Client v1.69. Now when I try to log in, the error "Response From Server Delayed."

I already searched the forum, but I did not find anything that worked. Can someone help me please??

oGwVrEX - Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed - RaGEZONE Forums

BgITGOP - Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed - RaGEZONE Forums

JOG9TVv - Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed - RaGEZONE Forums

MP6LgpY - Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed - RaGEZONE Forums

eFmWvk1 - Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can help me? I think the error is in NMServer. It does not connect, and port 47611 is open. Please, help!!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Since you're running as localhost only. The only problems I think of is your firewall blocked the connections, you can try and turn off your firewall or make an exceptional rules for it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My firewall is already turned off :( I do not know what can be, I'll try to reinstall everything.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If that not the case, it's probably your webserver. I see you have an EndPoint.txt on your www folder. That not where it suppose to be. The Endpoint.txt should be inside one of your localized folder. Use that zh-tw-x-gm folder n make you it has your endpoint.txt in it.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe you need to check endpoints on both client heroes.db3 and server heroesContents.db3, you can do that with programs like sqlite studio. Check
client folder nmconew.ini ip or your custom launcher.bat, need to be like this: vindictus.exe -stage -dev -lang zh-tw-x-gm -noupdate

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i have exactly the same problem! I configured everything exactly like the first post and disabled my firewall ( and no apple service is running), but i don't see the server to be selected and always it give me maintenence! :( I'm using the original taiwan client ftom the tutorial! Someone knows how to solve?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need to check on the dbs if you can access the EndPoint uri...

This one is the default for "-lang en-eu-x-gm".
...and it must point to your server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, have you solved this problem? I have the same problem. Can not go direct connection, must jump.

你好,你解决了这个问题吗?我也有同样的问题。不能直接连接,必须跳。

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So hnzero, he solved by disabling the IIS server.
The thing was you need port 80 to access the default EndPoint and
you cannot run multiple apps that use the same port.
So he disabled one. Now, I'm not sure if this is your case but it's worthy to check.
Also can you get to your own EndPoint with your browser like Firefox or Chrome?
If you run "-lang en-eu-x-gm" this is the link, and inside should have your IP:
This is the "-lang zh-tw-x-gm" one:

and this is the "-lang zh-tw":

Can you access one of them and they have your IP?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try 1, change all sever server IP to 192.168.1.x/24The server's heroesContents.db3 and Endporint.txt IP have been changed to 192.168.1.202..The server can access the external network and open the 47611 port.Client nmconew IP fill in 192.168.1.202, heroes. db3 all replace 192.168.1.202, start the game, error report Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed. The client uses web to access , no problem.Try 2 all the servers needed to change IP are 192.168.200.x/24, repeat the above operation.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try 1, change all sever server IP to 192.168.1.x/24The server's heroesContents.db3 and Endporint.txt IP have been changed to 192.168.1.202..The server can access the external network and open the 47611 port.Client nmconew IP fill in 192.168.1.202, heroes. db3 all replace 192.168.1.202, start the game, error report Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed. The client uses web to access , no problem.Try 2 all the servers needed to change IP are 192.168.200.x/24, repeat the above operation.

Yes and if you need to change the port to match your webserver as well you can like this:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
web to access , no problem , run game.bat login Vindictus Login Error Server Delayed

This is local area network, another computer enters the game, without agent jump. Pop-up hints

Upvote 0
Back