Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vocation cool time?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After updating to Delia.bin, I couldn't use the playerservice.dll that someone edit the transform cool down to 6 min. Can anyone let me know how to edit it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After updating to Delia.bin, I couldn't use the playerservice.dll that someone edit the transform cool down to 6 min. Can anyone let me know how to edit it?

Uh, cooldown of what?

Edit:
Ok, I've founded what you mean.
I'm not sure if this is all the changes, tho:

Edit the last part of:
"PlayerService.CharacterServiceCore._Vocation_.VocationManager.get_TransformCoolDown()"

Code:
if (second / 3600 != second2 / 3600)
{
    return 0;
}
return 3600 - second2 % 3600;
To:
Code:
if (second / 120 != second2 / 120)
{
    return 0;
}
return 120 - second2 % 120;

From my point of view that code is broken...
If you transform at a time like 8:59 then
after 1 minute you can transform again,
unless I'm missing something here...
Ah, well... *shakes head*
We could add it to FeatureMatrix or "ServiceCore.dll.config"...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[STRIKE]What's the download link to the playerservice.dll with the 6min transform cooldown?[/STRIKE]

My Client and Server are both Non-Delia 1.69, so you will need to provide the full download link to your Delia Client + Server bin.

I have already
1) decompiled the PlayerService.dll in the \Bin directory
2) amended the
Code:
return 3600 - second2 % 3600;
to
Code:
return 0;
3) recompile the file back.

Anyway, the cooldown only refreshes once every new boat/ship session. I already edited Vocation Transformation Stage 1 to near-infinite duration. Not going to touch Vocation Stage 2 because the duration is hard-coded in some weird way that bricks everything when edited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back