Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unpack a pack file IRIS version 1.30

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone here can unpack a pack file with different password? PM me or add me on skype geekinpink7

I have an IRIS 1.30 and it works, im just not sure if its the really 1.30 but it works and i can connect and play even if im under windows 10. i just need someone who can unpack the files so i can translate them. the client and server is in chinese

E6xu54N - Unpack a pack file IRIS version 1.30 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this version, too. But, idk the unpack password.
anw, this section is kinda dead. No one will answer our questions, i think.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
as ive said, im not sure if its version 1.30, all i want is an unpacker. thats all. i dont need to show any proof.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
add me on skype my id is geekinpink7, i dont want to mislead people by uploading unsure file. so once the files are unpacked. ill upload it here too

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1.30 look like mhkx beta.

I have make a decrypter for if you are interest ...

I have found a way to extract (or pack) 99% of iris format

karl7 - Unpack a pack file IRIS version 1.30 - RaGEZONE Forums

Send me Mp if interest i no have skype only qtox

Upvote 0
Reaction score
1.30 look like mhkx beta.

I have make a decrypter for if you are interest ...

I have found a way to extract (or pack) 99% of iris format

Send me Mp if interest i no have skype only qtox

There is no 1.30 version. The last official release of Iris Online was (Tears of Arcana). Just as Viserion above said, 1.30 does not exist. And this is coming from someone who had played the official back in the day.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is no 1.30 version. The last official release of Iris Online was (Tears of Arcana). Just as Viserion above said, 1.30 does not exist. And this is coming from someone who had played the official back in the day.

Hum okey xD

so what version is that ?

In the client he say 1.40.xxxx x)

It's a beta thai soooooo

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Virus Total:

Unpack MHKX tool:

jtb1
Chapter != version. Just open your japan client and check on Login Server "1.20.31228". Not exist 1.30/1.40 or whatever.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I know Iris Online well enough, even with the current official servers. There is no version 1.20+ released, the "source code" for 1.20+ on the chinese websites were modified from the 1.18 one. Actually even that's wrong, all source codes you find for Iris come from the 1.12 version.

Here's a good tip: Don't believe what you read on the internet unless people can confirm it's genuine. And be wary especially if you find something on chinese websites.

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Back