• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

8 Classes ? anyone care to explain ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How guys ? any one care to explain this ? how was this made ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG - 8 Classes ? anyone  care to explain ? - RaGEZONE Forums
    Capture.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 252
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i searched all over ragezone but i couldnt find anything , is there any tutorials on how to do so ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that already , that is not even related to my question

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
look-you have 6 classes(man.ech and woman.ech) with the same aniimations of skills+astral weapons(which can use for additional classes(FA-FS)).If you change all animations(for example in woman.ech)-you can have 6 classes of man+6 new classes of woman+2 new man classes(when astral mode on/off-you need add new skills(animations) which can use only when astral weapon on or off)+2 new woman classes(when astral mode on/off-you need add new skills(animations) which can use only when astral weapon on or off)=total 16 classes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay i guess i understood that part but it will need lots of testing on my side , But what about the BM3 how do you add the extra ones ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's called a switch class with duplicated cabalmain, ECH and other enc to load up what you need.
I'll give you a hint on where you should start and how it works.

Think about some anicode (animation) what are not using and have a free space.
Think how you will load the secondary cabalmain and other enc. (RENAMING) :)

In database, It's just an IF AND ELSE statement to switch skilldata and others.

Goodluck!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how you will load the secondary cabalmain , this part need a tutorial is hard to really understand

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont need secondary cabalmain all its you can do with standart cabalmain without any changes.
Nobody was successfully making 8 classes at this moment using 1 cabalmain only. It took a lot of work to extend everything like STYLE in database and in cabalmain.

My tips on the above is an alternative solution which I successfully added 8 classes on EP8 using switch class.
If you want some proof, visit my server.
Cabal Pilipinas :: Cabal Pilipinas | CABAL | Cabal Online | Cabal Philippines

I have 8 classes total, 2 switch class for Gladiator and Force Gunner. No replacing Class.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ChaosWI - 8 Classes ? anyone  care to explain ? - RaGEZONE Forums
Nobody was successfully making 8 classes at this moment using 1 cabalmain only. It took a lot of work to extend everything like STYLE in database and in cabalmain.

My tips on the above is an alternative solution which I successfully added 8 classes on EP8 using switch class.
If you want some proof, visit my server.
Cabal Pilipinas :: Cabal Pilipinas | CABAL | Cabal Online | Cabal Philippines

I have 8 classes total, 2 switch class for Gladiator and Force Gunner. No replacing Class.
I saw that admins change classes in cabal(not add)-you can make 16 classes(but you do not have as many animations for skills)-if you can create new animations-you can make 16.I have your client-but it have 1 cabalmain

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
ChaosWI - 8 Classes ? anyone  care to explain ? - RaGEZONE Forums

I saw that admins change classes in cabal(not add)-you can make 16 classes(but you do not have as many animations for skills)-if you can create new animations-you can make 16.I have your client-but it have 1 cabalmain

Looks like your client is outdated. Here is the updated one looks like:
https://prnt.sc/in8h4x

The problem is the anicode had a limit, if there is a way to extend it I can make a lot of custom class.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Looks like your client is outdated. Here is the updated one looks like:
https://prnt.sc/in8h4x

The problem is the anicode had a limit, if there is a way to extend it I can make a lot of custom class.

You dont need anicode(man-woman ech files have the same animations)-if you change animations in woman.ech-you will have new class(only for women characters)-man characters will have the old class with standart animations-the number of animations does not change(and you dont need new anicode(anicode old))-need change some names for example(Force Blader(man)/Druid(woman))-when you choose character.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont need anicode(man-woman ech files have the same animations)-if you change animations in woman.ech-you will have new class(only for women characters)-man characters will have the old class with standart animations-the number of animations does not change(and you dont need new anicode(anicode old))-need change some names for example(Force Blader(man)/Druid(woman))-when you choose character.

Then, in short you replacing some class gender :) maybe try it by yourself and discover if you will experience some problem in your own ideas and ways.

For me, I just shared what I did and I successfully added 2 class without any problems and without replacing any existing class and gender.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
draven do you mind posting a guide on how to do it ? that would be really helpful for everyone

cause the only part that confuses me , if you have 2 cabalmains 1 has the fg and gl and someone logs in using that client and uses a skill how the other cabalmain will view that ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one will tell you this! It will be easier for you to buy them. especially since there are already those who sell 2 times cheaper files Cabal pilipinas and Cabal brasil. Just browse through facebook

Upvote 0
Back