Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

8 Classes ? anyone care to explain ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How guys ? any one care to explain this ? how was this made ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i searched all over ragezone but i couldnt find anything , is there any tutorials on how to do so ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that already , that is not even related to my question

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
look-you have 6 classes(man.ech and woman.ech) with the same aniimations of skills+astral weapons(which can use for additional classes(FA-FS)).If you change all animations(for example in woman.ech)-you can have 6 classes of man+6 new classes of woman+2 new man classes(when astral mode on/off-you need add new skills(animations) which can use only when astral weapon on or off)+2 new woman classes(when astral mode on/off-you need add new skills(animations) which can use only when astral weapon on or off)=total 16 classes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay i guess i understood that part but it will need lots of testing on my side , But what about the BM3 how do you add the extra ones ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
It's called a switch class with duplicated cabalmain, ECH and other enc to load up what you need.
I'll give you a hint on where you should start and how it works.

Think about some anicode (animation) what are not using and have a free space.
Think how you will load the secondary cabalmain and other enc. (RENAMING) :)

In database, It's just an IF AND ELSE statement to switch skilldata and others.

Goodluck!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how you will load the secondary cabalmain , this part need a tutorial is hard to really understand

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont need secondary cabalmain all its you can do with standart cabalmain without any changes.
Nobody was successfully making 8 classes at this moment using 1 cabalmain only. It took a lot of work to extend everything like STYLE in database and in cabalmain.

My tips on the above is an alternative solution which I successfully added 8 classes on EP8 using switch class.
If you want some proof, visit my server.

I have 8 classes total, 2 switch class for Gladiator and Force Gunner. No replacing Class.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
ChaosWI - 8 Classes ? anyone  care to explain ? - RaGEZONE Forums
Nobody was successfully making 8 classes at this moment using 1 cabalmain only. It took a lot of work to extend everything like STYLE in database and in cabalmain.

My tips on the above is an alternative solution which I successfully added 8 classes on EP8 using switch class.
If you want some proof, visit my server.

I have 8 classes total, 2 switch class for Gladiator and Force Gunner. No replacing Class.
I saw that admins change classes in cabal(not add)-you can make 16 classes(but you do not have as many animations for skills)-if you can create new animations-you can make 16.I have your client-but it have 1 cabalmain

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
ChaosWI - 8 Classes ? anyone  care to explain ? - RaGEZONE Forums

I saw that admins change classes in cabal(not add)-you can make 16 classes(but you do not have as many animations for skills)-if you can create new animations-you can make 16.I have your client-but it have 1 cabalmain

Looks like your client is outdated. Here is the updated one looks like:

The problem is the anicode had a limit, if there is a way to extend it I can make a lot of custom class.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Looks like your client is outdated. Here is the updated one looks like:

The problem is the anicode had a limit, if there is a way to extend it I can make a lot of custom class.

You dont need anicode(man-woman ech files have the same animations)-if you change animations in woman.ech-you will have new class(only for women characters)-man characters will have the old class with standart animations-the number of animations does not change(and you dont need new anicode(anicode old))-need change some names for example(Force Blader(man)/Druid(woman))-when you choose character.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You dont need anicode(man-woman ech files have the same animations)-if you change animations in woman.ech-you will have new class(only for women characters)-man characters will have the old class with standart animations-the number of animations does not change(and you dont need new anicode(anicode old))-need change some names for example(Force Blader(man)/Druid(woman))-when you choose character.

Then, in short you replacing some class gender :) maybe try it by yourself and discover if you will experience some problem in your own ideas and ways.

For me, I just shared what I did and I successfully added 2 class without any problems and without replacing any existing class and gender.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
draven do you mind posting a guide on how to do it ? that would be really helpful for everyone

cause the only part that confuses me , if you have 2 cabalmains 1 has the fg and gl and someone logs in using that client and uses a skill how the other cabalmain will view that ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one will tell you this! It will be easier for you to buy them. especially since there are already those who sell 2 times cheaper files Cabal pilipinas and Cabal brasil. Just browse through facebook

Upvote 0
Back