Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how to add man16 and woman16?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ollydbg -> open cabalmain.exe -> ctrl+g and serach for these adress and change it like this.
005daf38 CMP EAX,0G
005db06a CMP EAX,0G

did not work, may suggest how can I fix it? I have to man15 golden mithril, and set man16 dragon
but they do not stand alone, tell me how to fix it?
antohhh93 - how to add man16 and woman16? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i understood correctly, you got 2 armor types on same display code. Its not hard to separate them, just take a look in your man/womanX.ech. You will see something for example "body_ae.dds. That stands for Plate chest armor, display 13. So if your "dragon" set is dsply 16, you have to edit that to body_a10.dds. 10 in hex is 16 dec. So to summarize, body=chest piece, a=armor type (in this case plate), 10=displaycode2.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i understood correctly, you got 2 armor types on same display code. Its not hard to separate them, just take a look in your man/womanX.ech. You will see something for example "body_ae.dds. That stands for Plate chest armor, display 13. So if your "dragon" set is dsply 16, you have to edit that to body_a10.dds. 10 in hex is 16 dec. So to summarize, body=chest piece, a=armor type (in this case plate), 10=displaycode2.

thank you very much, maybe you saved me) now try)

can give guidance, I did not get to change this dll =(

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
30 min for this :$

IMa4gIP - how to add man16 and woman16? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir! what are the possible problem of this im trying to change 005daf38 CMP EAX,0G 005db06a CMP EAX,0G but this is happening to my Olldbg.
REMOVED

Upvote 0
Back