Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Astral bike Pw5 summuned problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hard solution
no one cabal pserver have PW-5 is real
beast cabal have pw-5 is replace
arenaking cabal have pw-5 is replace

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
when the ep8 started i've tried the replace method of old/existing bike to pw5 but the problem is the bike will become bugged item if you use bike the coating kit for changing the color and resulted not to enter game anymore.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

then watch my video and you will see it works changing the color. I just need to find out where i can edit(the bike coating kit color) it for the new ubyte enchant_code_link so i dont need to use 0 or 1

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

then watch my video and you will see it works changing the color. I just need to find out where i can edit(the bike coating kit color) it for the new item ID so i dont need to replace the blue bike.

Private Triegde can't look

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
just increased loaded bikes (008D46FA) ? did you remember to moved the pointer to make more room for animation ? if i need it i'll try to make it myself, but if you wanna share the offsets with RZ to ease further development, u're welcome to do so :D

have 2 offset bike i don't sure now i find 2 offset

If you (X30)can help it to full working
I can share offset

• Bug Now
- Astral Blue bike Bug : efx like same PW-5 and after Summoned Bike blue games some time
- Astral PW-5 : can't combo after use chain attack = games crash

sorry my bad eng

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you (X30)can help it to full working

i haven't gotten it fully working, haven't even tried but it looks exactly like ep2 load procedure ... just check the memory where file pointers are stored, u'll see it overwrites the first animation (efx) with ur new bike (ebm) :D and so on, you have to make more room if you want to load it correctly :D about attacks, no idea ... haven't been able to do it on ep2, neither did speedy :p

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i haven't gotten it fully working, haven't even tried but it looks exactly like ep2 load procedure ... just check the memory where file pointers are stored, u'll see it overwrites the first animation (efx) with ur new bike (ebm) :D and so on, you have to make more room if you want to load it correctly :D about attacks, no idea ... haven't been able to do it on ep2, neither did speedy :p

here x30
http://forum.ragezone.com/f458/offset-new-bike-ebm-966034/#post7844153

Upvote 0
Back