Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CABAL new age v8.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can upload English translation enc files for those server files?

Much thanks in advance for whoever will upload it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they offered me to sell already :( , they keep sending my msgs
but i am waiting for someone to release here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to translate most of it but can you upload the enc English files u said u have?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You sound too defensive i didnt claim it was better, i didnt even made remarks due to having an emulator thats is episodes ahead, simply stating a fact, someone should start releasing a newer version. You guys have been on ep8 for far too long, iirc the time spent on ep8 is greater than ep2s now i believe.

Side note: 10 years built emulator.... 10 years if only one emulator was ever worked on but you know me and i know you and we both know that that was never the case so dont pretend like the 10 years are always the same people working on the same emulator.

For public knowledge it has been recreated, having existed 5 or so versions of minerva alone, new programming language attempts due to boredom on using the same files and the last progress ive been working you never heard of it nor ever will until its good enough.

Thats because instead of showing off others peoples work i do my best to improve myself and the emulator never forgetting i have to live too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ufff such a heated reply..
Didn't need to, both should have taken as a joke, why so serious? :w00t:
Plus, I'm not who you think I am :w00t:

Gold to hear that emu is progressing even in the shadows (if you truly want your progress to be kept secret, better don't share info with anyone.. As they say, if more than 2 people knows it, it's not a secret anymore, but won't go into details at all, no point :D) , maybe someday some p.server will come out, hopefully before cabal fully dies :junglejane:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not that heated xD

Just reminding its not 10 years on same project my bitbucket alone has 28 repos about cabal and about 10 are variations of minerva, 2 are updated versions of ep3 files and a cabal 2 emulator.

And also telling people that fact, its various projects that have been started on those 10 years some as a team but lately ive been more solo.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stop fighting , just upload translated .enc files :)

Holy damn :D

If you can't translate files, give up on your own server right now, as it is below newbie basic stuff and really says "give me everything for free cause I am a lazy fuk who doesn't want to do anything".
50 threads with how to translate files and etc already in rz. Stop this everyday spamming.
Best realistic advise free of charge for a leech.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Holy damn :D

If you can't translate files, give up on your own server right now, as it is below newbie basic stuff and really says "give me everything for free cause I am a lazy fuk who doesn't want to do anything".
50 threads with how to translate files and etc already in rz. Stop this everyday spamming.
Best realistic advise free of charge for a leech.
so much for the sig :'( . by the way, does we have tools for translation for cabal?

Upvote 0
Back