Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online Event Data System

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Evening,

after some research i havent found any actual EventData SQL Database or any Tutorial how to create own Events.

Someone maybe has a EventData Database with most common Events e.g. Event Girl Yul and also can explain how to use them ?

Thanks for the Help in further.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Additional Question is there any way how to put NPC using EventData by using Ecoin/cash

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a cabal event db cant recall the name but pretty sure it has event in the name... As for ecash i assume event shop is what you are looking for

Yes thats true but with a clean DB their are no Events in the Table. I dont really know how to create and use them . eventdata - Cabal Online Event Data System - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What makes you believe i have a updated database, i use the toast repack db.
I dont update any database that could be of use to anyone at least thus far

To clarify a bit: i use the ep8 db for a specific development that has nothing to do with latest cabal cliente, and i Aldo changed its pwd procedures to allow SQL 2017 but as mentioned by punks7yle it mau have bugs due to differences between versions soo it wont help at all having it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What makes you believe i have a updated database, i use the toast repack db.
I dont update any database that could be of use to anyone at least thus far

To clarify a bit: i use the ep8 db for a specific development that has nothing to do with latest cabal cliente, and i Aldo changed its pwd procedures to allow SQL 2017 but as mentioned by punks7yle it mau have bugs due to differences between versions soo it wont help at all having it
My Question was : Do you got a EventData Database with configured Events inside ? When not you maybe can explain how to add new Events and make them run probaly .

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That, well kinda.. there is a thread in rz about it but ill check what i can do for you.

EventData -> dbo.cabal_ems_event_table:

EventID: Number from 1 to MAX_INT, cant be repeated
Event Type:
Code:
        EMST_INVALID = 0,
        EMST_EVENT_MONSTER_SPAWN = 1,
        EMST_EVENT_ITEM_COLLECTING = 2,
        // EMST_EVENT_LOTTERY_ITEM = 3,
        EMST_EVENT_GOAL = 4,
        EMST_EVENT_MULTIPLE = 5,
        EMST_EVENT_MULTIPLE_15 = 6,

EMST_DROPPOOL = 0xA0,
        EMST_NPCITEMSHOP = 0xA1,
        EMST_NCPSCRIPT = 0xA2,
        EMST_ITEMDESC = 0xA3,
        // EMST_LOTTERY_ITEMDESC = 0xA4,
        EMST_LOTTERY_ITEMPOOL = 0xA5,
        EMST_GOAL_REWARD_ITEMS = 0xA6,
        EMST_GOAL_REWARD_BONUSES = 0xA7,
        EMST_GOAL_GOALUNITS = 0xA8,
        EMST_NPCITEMSHOP_ITEMPRICE = 0xA9,
        EMST_MULTIPLE_VALUES = 0xAA,
        EMST_CRAFT_FORMULACARD = 0xAB,
        EMST_CRAFT_RECIPEPOOL = 0xAC,
        EMST_MULTIPLE_VALUES_15TH = 0xAD,
------
        EDO_DEFAULT = 0,
        EDO_FOR_NPCITEMSHOP = 1
Also as per cabal_sp_ems_get_eventdata:

ELSE IF eventType = CAST(0xA1 AS INT)) --- 0xA1 is EMST_NPCITEMSHOP
BEGIN
-- EMST_NPCITEMSHOP (PricePoint is Ecash/Ecoins, ItemPriceID is a item id to be used as payment

SELECT
ItemKindIdx, ItemOption, ItemDurationIdx, PriceAlz, PricePoint, SlotIdx, ItemPriceID
FROM cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_table
WHERE EventID = eventID
-- This piece of code also tells you, you have to alter cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_table and add
-- Items to the event manually
END
BeginDate: Starting date to be safe make it yesterdays date
EndDate: Date the event ends
LastModifiedDate: Last time i checked this isnt used and is normally 00/00/00 00:00
UseFlag=3, -> what this does exactly is still unknown to me
Name: Event's Name
LogMessages: Null,
worldIndex: Normally 3 for ep8-, 1 for bloody ice npc though you will have to add npc 49 to BI or just use a npc thats already there like say Henkoff (though never tested)
npcIndex: 49, <- It was always 49 as far as i know (if using Henkoff or other npc set this to appropriate npc index)

Lastly execute this:
Code:
USE [EventData]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[cabal_sp_ems_get_events]    Script Date: 5/11/2019 12:29:26 AM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
-- =============================================
-- Author:		Yoo Seung Kim
-- Create date: 2008-10-01
-- Description:	
-- =============================================
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[cabal_sp_ems_get_events] 
AS
BEGIN

SET NOCOUNT ON

DECLARE  [USER=2296]time[/USER]Zone INT
	SET  [USER=2296]time[/USER]Zone = DATEDIFF(hour, GETUTCDATE(), GETDATE())

SELECT
	TOP 10
		EventID, 
		EventType, 
		DATEADD(hour,   [USER=2296]time[/USER]Zone, BeginDate), 
		DATEADD(hour,   [USER=2296]time[/USER]Zone, EndDate), 
		DATEADD(hour,   [USER=2296]time[/USER]Zone, LastModifiedDate), 
		worldIndex,
		npcIndex,
		Name
	FROM
		cabal_ems_event_table
	WHERE
		UseFlag= 3
	ORDER BY EndDate DESC

END

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initially, UseFlag should be equal to 1 and he indicated to the server that the event is available for inclusion or not (0/1). Someone for some reason rewrote the stored procedure to use flag 3 instead of 1, but there is no point in this. You need to check stored procedure [cabal_sp_ems_get_events] to be sure which flag to use. You can use any NPC id in different locations, but no more than one such NPC in one location. You need to create an NPC with Type = 8 and add it to the Event.scp. You can also try not to start the Mob spawn event with unlimited worldsvr, this event will not work there. By the way, no one has a fixed version? On the standard worldsvr all events work fine.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Initially, UseFlag should be equal to 1 and he indicated to the server that the event is available for inclusion or not (0/1). Someone for some reason rewrote the stored procedure to use flag 3 instead of 1, but there is no point in this. You need to check stored procedure [cabal_sp_ems_get_events] to be sure which flag to use. You can use any NPC id in different locations, but no more than one such NPC in one location. You need to create an NPC with Type = 8 and add it to the Event.scp. You can also try not to start the Mob spawn event with unlimited worldsvr, this event will not work there. By the way, no one has a fixed version? On the standard worldsvr all events work fine.

I was thinking that of UseFlag but since the post said to set it to 3 and i aint by a long shot an expert on ep8 files...

As for any NPC id doesn't the npc need to belong to that map? for example theres npc id 49 in green despair but not one in bloody ice, or at least having it there requires some modding of server files and possibly in client?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking that of UseFlag but since the post said to set it to 3 and i aint by a long shot an expert on ep8 files...

As for any NPC id doesn't the npc need to belong to that map? for example theres npc id 49 in green despair but not one in bloody ice, or at least having it there requires some modding of server files and possibly in client?

You just need to add the NPC in extra_obj.enc, NPC type = 8. And add it to the Event.scp. ID of a new NPC can be any, but, of course, it should not coincide with the existing one at this location.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me, my event not work. Log> EventDBAgent.log

[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:06.986818 4077984624]: Database Connect success![Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987616 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] OnIPCEMSGetEvents fail[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987669 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] DB ERROR(MSG) : Incompatible data types in stream operation[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987681 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] DB ERROR(CODE) : 32000[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987691 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] DB ERROR(VAR_INFO) : Column: 3<TIMESTAMP>, datatype in operator <</>>: INT[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987702 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] DB ERROR(SQLSTATE) : [Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.987715 4119944048]: [##ERROR##] DB ERROR(STM_TEXT) : {call dbo.cabal_sp_ems_get_events}[Sun Oct 18 2020 18:30:36.992919 4119944048]: Database Connect success!

Rostfrei - Cabal Online Event Data System - RaGEZONE Forums

Please, help me

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
follow this video

creadit to Pedro Yuki

Part 1 for create nps .

Part 1 ok success ......can follow step by step .

Part 2 for create mob event

but i try follow part 2 create for event still fail .......still happent .....dont know what wrong ..... mob not come out to in game ....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you are using the worldsvr.bin released here in ragezone which has an anti-crash protection. Event mobs is not working anymore after increasing the mobs limit on that bin which is affected the event mobs.

any idea how to fix this issue or any idea ......

Upvote 0
Back