Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal private server creation Help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Centos eth0 (NAT) have internet but cannot access in WinSCP. I created another Network adapter 2 (Host-only Adapter) Name: " VirtualBox Host-only Ethernet Adapter" as eth1 can open and transfer files through WinSCP but no internet in CentOS web browser.

I edited my CentOS ip in Internal.txt in data folder of Cabal Client and used eth1 IP as my CentOS ip.
Also in service cabal config. I used eth1 ip... as CentOS ip.
so every time I open "start-cabal.bat" it shows xtrap error and ask to restart the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bridge Network? So it means I need LAN/Ethernet cable connected to Wifi router or internet modem Ethernet slot? Sorry I'm noob hehehe

btw I use wifi and laptop.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
youjhick - Cabal private server creation  Help! - RaGEZONE Forums

all people here start with 0 not only u, with discussion and some effort of searching, there is no problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't tried this because my LAN doesn't recognize my internet modem. but my problem now is that I can see channel 1(trade) but when I click it, nothing happens. I tried port forwarding ports 38101-38190 but still can't connect to channel 1.

btw, thanks for your help! I'll use this as reference if my LAN works.

Upvote 0
Back