Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal start xtrap problems

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I've started creating private server following this tutorial ( http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/create-ep8-cabal-server-step-910294/ ) and everything was fine until i wanted to start cabal, i get this error from xtrap. Allready changed internal ip and tryed other cabalmain releases but wot work. could you help me please?

windows: 10 pro
system cfg: AMD A10 quad core 2,5 gHz, 4 gb ram

any ideas?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also have problem to run my cabal client under windows 10. My error is when i start the client, cabal will start, xtrap will start too and before i can see the login screen i get a bluescreen under windows 10. So i googled some around and read about that this might happen under windows 10 with xtrap. So i set up my computer with windows 7 and it worked nice.

Now my question is: I need a cabalmain.exe which do not use xtrap nor start xtrap. if xtrap does not start i dont get bluescreen under windows 10, so i can use windows 10 which i prefer.

Does this cabalmain.exe you have posted fit to my needings?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go cabalmain with no xtrap

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does this use my internal.txt with breaklee?

it doesnt work with breaklee.
I already have a cabalmain.exe with disabled file checking and its working but i think it uses xtrap.
Can someone tell me how to disable xtrap using in cabalmain.exe or send me a link with a tut?

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Reaction score
Does this use my internal.txt with breaklee?

it doesnt work with breaklee.
I already have a cabalmain.exe with disabled file checking and its working but i think it uses xtrap.
Can someone tell me how to disable xtrap using in cabalmain.exe or send me a link with a tut?

Unfortunately i have removed breaklee function from this main. You can only use this cabalmain with arg "witch" and it will run like using husky (language.enc).

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Default Xor

Thank you for this one i really appreciate it, now there``'s no xtrap however right after login to client it says
Code:
Update
"The game will close to receive the update"
"Please restart the game to receive update"
"Please restart the game"

Then the client auto closed.. Sorry i'm newbie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this one i really appreciate it, now there``'s no xtrap however right after login to client it says
Code:
Update
"The game will close to receive the update"
"Please restart the game to receive update"
"Please restart the game"

Then the client auto closed.. Sorry i'm newbie.
LoginSvr_01.ini -> IgnoreClientVersion = 1
client_version=374

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Back