Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Stuck at XTrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Centos OS: Centos 5.8 x64
Windows OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Centos LAN IP: 192.168.0.108
Windows LAN IP: 192.168.0.100

Do u have turned off firewall?(Yes/No): Yes, on both systems.
Describe ur problem:My problem now is cabal cannot load, stuck at xtrap.

Im using 'TGCabalEP8.7z' client then I copy paste 'cabalClientPatch_DARKSTEALMAN' and edit Internal.txt (IP=192.168.0.108 & IP_CHAT=192.168.0.108).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any working cabalmain for Windows 8.1? I always have a problem on Windows 8.1 :(

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not cabalmain problem, its xtrap :)
Currently with my friend pisti we work on new xtrap svr which will work for every system.
When we finish maybe we release... i dont know yet, many people here know how to fix the issue and no one want to share their knowledge so :|
Thanks to LedZeppelin for some informations.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not cabalmain problem, its xtrap :)
Currently with my friend @pisti we work on new xtrap svr which will work for every system.
When we finish maybe we release... i dont know yet, many people here know how to fix the issue and no one want to share their knowledge so :|
Thanks to @LedZeppelin for some informations.

Thanks for that :D , by the way is that has loaded all ech like has all costume? with Windows 8.1 XTrap fix?

~Sorry for being spoon feed Ii'm just a newbie
~Sorry for my bd Ingles :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything's okay but stuck at Xtrap also. btw the DL link above is not working. Please help :(

Upvote 0
Back