Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CabalMain autocloses Win 10.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes crash cabalmain fixed have many servers.
Ex eu: moonnight ,cabal red - 100% no crash
No one admin or dev release this for free there.
You can use dll Aqrit's ddwrapper but visual models very bad.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Already using that. Does mShield solve that problem ? .
Nope it doesnt ..I heard a lot that there is a memory leak or sumthin because cabalmain is built for 32bit..But also there are very many factors why cabalmain auto closes..windows defender or any av and windows data execution prevention is an example..

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i have done that many times before. Problem seems to be only on Windows 10 not on Windows 7. Would be nice if someone who solved that would response but i think that will never happen.

Sadly that their is no way to fix thoses windows 10 autocloses. Mostly in dungeons or in partys it causes every few minutes.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its really like you said the memory leak. I tried it e.g. in ic2 where tons of effects pops up and boom autoclose. Used ddwrapper and the problem is solved but my eyes are bleeding ingame :D .

Is their any way to just reduce surfaces in video memory not completly remove them ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day! The problem is in mob.enc (Client) and Mobs.scp (Server).

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I worked on this very much months for solution and from 1-2 years already i got solution about this, but as they mention above is not free. I spend money and hard work on this, so if you see private server to have this crash fixed, that's because i sold the solution.
*** My free help for you is that the problem is only in cabalmain. To be more specific, it's memory allocation. If you can find the correct place and to set the correct number, then the problem will be solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back