Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cabalmain(no xtrap) cashshop hex problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

ill use the cabalmain(no xtrap version) in combination with language folder changed from english > portuguese. Everything works fine i can play on my server without Errors.

Now i want to get http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/chumpys-simple-regpage-cash-shop-486906/index17.html up and running.

For that i need to hex my cabalmain and replace the cashshop link. My Problem is that i cant find that link. Ill search almost every Word : "http" , "shop" , "cash" but i cant find the right hex code.

I think the cabalmain does not have the standard Cashshop adresse(
) anymore.

Did someone manage to change this link ? I really need a bit help with that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for cashshop it's something on ini I think it's on LoginSvr or check from those INI's :)

That i already done .

I have done Step 4 but Step 5 is the one i got Problems with. Cant find the Link in hex editor . Already tried many keywords in the search function.

4. In etc/cabal/WorldSvr_XX_YY.ini set the following:

UseCashShop=1

Only enable it on WorldSvrs you want the shop available from.

5. Open cabalmain.exe in a hex editor and look around 0x3dee8c. The actual address
will be different for different cabalmain.exes but the string you are looking
for (assiming it hans't been changed already) is:

Once you have found the string is being used for the cash shop address and replace:

The string must be properly zero terminated and cannot be longer than 63 chars
unless you know how to relocate the string in the exe.

To see exactly what address the client is using hit the cash shop button in
game. Right-click and select Properties. That will help you find it in the exe
using a search ;)

Upvote 0
Back