Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chanel Crash Heck Someone HELP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are all the PS cabal experiencing the same thing?

All Chanel Crash, My Log

[Fri Jul 14 2017 00:58:02.306138 3086019440]: [##ERROR##] The same process name is already existed. WorldSvr_01_01
[Fri Jul 14 2017 00:58:02.306164 3086019440]: [##ERROR##] Or Please try again.

Check Pic, someone Threaten me :*::*: and how to fix it, for crash chanel.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload your log !

[Fri Jul 14 2017 00:58:02.306138 3086019440]: [##ERROR##] The same process name is already existed. WorldSvr_01_01
[Fri Jul 14 2017 00:58:02.306164 3086019440]: [##ERROR##] Or Please try again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happens the same to me. The one posted by DreiVen is assumed to be the one all behind this crashing and DDoS.
GODSKIN and his team doing all this cause they are opening a new server :)

- WorldSvr log
- ChatNode log
- LoginSvr log

This is my experience. I have bought edited bins for LoginSvr and WorldSvr however I lack the edited ChatNode bin. So I think that is where my problem is. Currently now I have closed my ChatNode ports and my channels are not going down. However if I open my ChatNode ports again, my channels will crash. The logs provided is I think all you needed, help us analyze and find fix for this.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already provided who is the behind of this attack. They have a lot of methods. It's either DDOS or Packet Manipulation. Even you closed your chatnode, if they attacked your Worldsvr port, your port will be stressed and crashed.
So can you suggest other solution other than closing chatnode ports?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already provided who is the behind of this attack. They have a lot of methods. It's either DDOS or Packet Manipulation. Even you closed your chatnode, if they attacked your Worldsvr port, your port will be stressed and crashed.

What's the point for them for attack server? this is CB private.

Happens the same to me. The one posted by DreiVen is assumed to be the one all behind this crashing and DDoS.
GODSKIN and his team doing all this cause they are opening a new server :)

- WorldSvr log
- ChatNode log
- LoginSvr log

This is my experience. I have bought edited bins for LoginSvr and WorldSvr however I lack the edited ChatNode bin. So I think that is where my problem is. Currently now I have closed my ChatNode ports and my channels are not going down. However if I open my ChatNode ports again, my channels will crash. The logs provided is I think all you needed, help us analyze and find fix for this.

Are you sure who did this is GODSKIN and his partner?,,Is he a poor man, asking for $ 300 ransom.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure who did this is GODSKIN and his partner?,,Is he a poor man, asking for $ 300 ransom.
I am a 100% sure I have solid proof but I can't release because it will reveal their true identities and they are private persons. It is GODSKIN and his team. If you want to know the details of what is his server now and what is the server they are establishing PM me. I will tell you. @Drav3n the one you revealed is only one of them. Before they are attacking GODSKIN server but now they have joined. as the saying goes if you can't beat them join them lol..

Just to assure you Im not joking they are the on attacking.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f949/edit-packet-header-edit-cabal-1135254-post8805794/#post8805794
http://forum.ragezone.com/f949/edit-packet-header-edit-cabal-1135254-post8805960/#post8805960

Check those out :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back