Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change item(e.g Armor/weapon) grade

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,I ve looked thru the forum and couldnt find what I am looking for.
How do I change (letsay: Mithril Orb) to use Upgrade Core Low, Force core Low, Weapon Scroll Low, everything low?
Or maybe Osmium grade to use Highest core/Highest Scroll?
I saw in item.enc, each item have its "ubyte_grade". If let say this is the grade I am looking for, where in the files states (e.g: Grade 3) use Highest core or maybe (e.g: Grade 10) use Low core.
Also, in cores.scp, theres a column stated:
notepad++_sc1IFKn7KA - Change item(e.g Armor/weapon) grade - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this the grade relation to the core I am looking for? Does 0 correspond to core low while 4 correspond to core (ultimate)?
I appreciate your help.
Regards.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The range of grades that the cores works with is indicated in the Grade and EnchantCodeLnk columns. The maximum supported grade is 11. But the right decision would be to downgrade the item. Of the side effects - the level of astral weapons in the FA and FS depends on the grade of the orb.

If you change the grades in the cores, then you will need to change the grades in Core Enhancers. And here you have a problem, because in this case you will need to edit the cabalmain. There may also be problems with inserting bonuses into pets.

Upvote 0
Back