Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Channel Crashed

Reaction score
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/Global2.cpp, line 3671 assertion failed for 'pWayPointSet->iWayPointNum >= 2'.Aborting...
[Mon Nov 4 2013 05:07:18.802818 2371849104]: SIGABRT

Anyone encountered this kind of error? this came from a WorldSvr and can cause to crash the channel.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
e-gamerz umnn i like it :D
It happen when u start a channel or durning use?

Edit://
for me looks like a cheater with GM nation or the real GM nation trying to teleport to not allowed position, or something like this. Anyway tell me its happens when u start or durning use?:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
e-gamerz umnn i like it :D
It happen when u start a channel or durning use?

Edit://
for me looks like a cheater with GM nation or the real GM nation trying to teleport to not allowed position, or something like this. Anyway tell me its happens when u start or durning use?:)

That's my suspect too. invalid warp waypoint. It's during on use of channel.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
protect your client, he's changing nation and gm flag and doing ctr+click on someplace he can't go (wallhack), i'm not 100% it works like that, but that's what i heard, and deducted to be the problem :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
protect your client, he's changing nation and gm flag and doing ctr+click on someplace he can't go (wallhack), i'm not 100% it works like that, but that's what i heard, and deducted to be the problem :p

Thanks for your information, but i tested it both real GM and fake GM and error didn't showed on the logs.

Draven check ur all premium warp the green one.

I'm now individually checking all my warp including green warp but i can't find any error related issue.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and some kind of DDOS, or the guy enters the game to topple get tested
change the version of your game so you get puddle, and even then he drops his channel.

and you will log in wordsvr and there it will have the ip he went, but as he went to the game with this version different?

why I say that is some kind of DDOS that sends erroneous packets and the channel falls

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check ur a no nation warp to a Arcane. I remeber when i was on ur server it was outside of map. Maybe u should fix or delete it?:)

Even my nation war channel crashed too. there is no arcane on that channel. :)

[Thu Nov 7 2013 12:17:36.589246 3058342800]: [##ERROR##] iPos < 0
ACE_ASSERT: file Game/Global2.cpp, line 3671 assertion failed for 'pWayPointSet->iWayPointNum >= 2'.Aborting...

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
change the version of your game so you get puddle, and even then he drops his channel.

and you will log in wordsvr and there it will have the ip he went, but as he went to the game with this version different?

why I say that is some kind of DDOS that sends erroneous packets and the channel falls

a DDOS is carried out by generating a large flow of information from multiple connection points. You are using the term wrong and it kind of bother me, sry. I had to correct you.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

This is the only LOG error before my channel falls,
[Thu Nov 7 2013 12:17:36.589246 3058342800]: [##ERROR##] iPos < 0

There is no clue there that it is kind of DDOS.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

i think ddos cant crash only a selected channel it puts the ip down that means if web + serv is using the ip = dead(depending on packets).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sock 85=> wrong magic key: 76F6. ip(118.82.24.65:61717), lastCmd(140), XOR(-1850025618), Idx(6667)
sock 85=> Recv Packet error

Upvote 0
Back