Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Build " I am looking for help in building a client"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Select Server

pierr32 - Client Build " I am looking for help in building a client" - RaGEZONE Forums

pm me priv on Ragezone

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This just looks like you want to create a CABAL Online clone. If that is the case, this doesn't belong here as it's not CABAL Online, it's just a clone that will use the same files. I'm just assuming this, because your video really shows absolutely nothing except an account authentication procedure. Maybe you should do some more work on this before you ask people to join. Not many people will want to join a project that has no progress at all, as it doesn't show if the creator is capable of seeing the project through to the end. Regardless, a project like this is pretty pointless. Why clone a game when you can just make your own? You can't make money from a clone, because you'll be using someone else's intellectual property. There's no way that ESTSoft will allow that. They don't care much about private servers, but you can bet they'd care if you start stealing their IP. If you make your own game, you can do everything legally and have no concerns about losing income from the project or getting taken to court and sued.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Client Build " I am looking for help in building a client"

I have my own Graphic 3D in game don't wory, that what i have is full work engine game graphic ready to implement models and much more, code C++ its my own i need more people to make more models 3D

ps. Account check its that one from other packet, that what is importand is Engine Network (NetLib) and that i have full work.
graphic its easy.

ps. check the case from "League of Legends" agains MobileLegends

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back