Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How create an npc item alz + Coin Event for dbo.cabal.ems_event_npcitemshop_table

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Today, I tried to create an npc item from dbo.cabal.ems_event_npcitemshop_table. My question is how to enter the price if I want to put alz + Baldus Coin (Example 1000000 Alz + 100 baldus coin) how to put in this database. Because I do not understand and there is no detailed description of each of these functions.

Only there is an explanation of how to create a normal npc. Already available in the forum and this is not the same as above .... http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/tutorial-series-understanding-npcshop-scp-1180139/

Hopefully can give a little explanation so that I can make settings and put anything I need.

Thank you.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Add Baldus coin to the table [EventData].[dbo].[cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_itemprice_table]
Specify [PriceAlz] and [ItemPriceID] in the [EventData]. [dbo]. [cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_table]

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
please share more details ... because I know this calm. My question in which row should be filled in ?????? I asked not where the database is to be filled because I know about this how create npc ...

Pls sample more detail ....... tq

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Npcitempriceshop- for Item id(Of item you want to have requirements)+ option(if theres option) + Alz + itemprice id
npcitemtable - Item price id(Example 1) but if your database is not clean check it first what is the last Item price ID + Item id of baldus + option 129 = 1 or no option

what seldon said is correct Goodluck

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put the itemid of the baldus token in itempriceshop with the corresponding number/order

For example

1 *itemid-baldus* - itemopt - count

Then in itemshop table you input

EventID - - - slotorder itemid itemopt durationidx *alz* then at second to the end is the priceid for baldus token

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Put the itemid of the baldus token in itempriceshop with the corresponding number/order

For example

1 *itemid-baldus* - itemopt - count

Then in itemshop table you input

EventID - - - slotorder itemid itemopt durationidx *alz* then at second to the end is the priceid for baldus token

sir can send me in exel.doc file more detail cos still not understand ........i try still happent ....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir can send me in exel.doc file more detail cos still not understand ........i try still happent ....

cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_table
EVENTIDWORLDIDXNpcIdxSlotidxItemkindIdxItemoptItemDurAlz----ItemPriceIdidPricePoint
*Same with event_table(EventID/WorldIDX/NpcIDX)*0-128Item tradeitemoptDuration*alz*NULLNULLNULLNULL123NULLT-points
cabal_ems_event_npcitemshop_itemprice_table
Itempriceiditemkinditemoptitemcount
123BaldusTokenIdxItemopt1- 1pc /2 -pcs / 100 - 100pcs

Upvote 0
Back