Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 Client Keeps Crashing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i installed matrixinfinity Release: Cabal EP8 All In One and everything is working well except the client.
I did first have some issues regarding the XTrap that kept saying i had system32/win32u.dll errors.
So after changing the cabalmain.exe several times the error message just changed to kernel32.dll error and one time fmodex.dll error..
While having these issues i could still log on to the server, but it crashed when i was 2 minutes in.

So i did then deside to remove xtrap from cabalmain.exe and found one on this forum.
Now i got no xtrap errors and could log into the server fine, but after like 2 minutes the client crashed again..
So i have tried solving this several times now and its a shame that its a client related issue..

Is there anyone that is having the same issues?
Any solution? I am seriosly stuck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downgraded to Windows 7 (still the client crashed with xtrap)
Then i downloaded a xtrap free cabalmain.exe (thanks to gtocurintcha on this forum) and renamed the language folder to portuguese.
Now its not crashing at all, fully stable client.
Hope this helps someone that is stuck with the same thing

Upvote 0
Back