Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix Client auto closed / Force closed every 10 20 30 40 Min On Win 7/8

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guys... finaly some error popped up with this auto close issue...

GODSKIN - Fix Client auto closed / Force closed  every 10 20 30 40 Min On Win 7/8 - RaGEZONE Forums

maybe someone here can find solution now ? im just trying to help everyone .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what client you used, can u send me or link me clientep8...

I dont have any crash, i can stay in game even 24 hours and i am still in game.

I dont have any crash, i can stay in game even 24 hours and i am still in game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help me here cabal evolution Ver 3.0 client.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Help me here cabal evolution Ver 3.0 client.

Go to language>portuguese.

Then delete portuguese folder.

After that rename English folder to portuguese then press ok.

Go and run your game.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Im not a programmer nor a developer, I'm just fond on reading and learning things from forums.

I am also experiencing this auto close, APPCRASH, not responding issue (whatever you call it) for a long time.

Few weeks ago, I found a solution on this issue but the configuration is on the machine side.

By the way, i'm playing on Windows 10 x64 creators update version. Before I discover the fix, my client crashes every 3-5 minutes.

I can share the fix to anyone interested.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Im not a programmer nor a developer, I'm just fond on reading and learning things from forums.

I am also experiencing this auto close, APPCRASH, not responding issue (whatever you call it) for a long time.

Few weeks ago, I found a solution on this issue but the configuration is on the machine side.

By the way, i'm playing on Windows 10 x64 creators update version. Before I discover the fix, my client crashes every 3-5 minutes.

I can share the fix to anyone interested.

Interesting =)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If it has been fixed, then the fix would be more than welcome in our community and would do great good.

If it's just "do you want it maybe, maybe not?" type of topic, I will lock it and infraction the pointless discussion starter.

Everything is welcome that has not been seen in ragezone or something that has been here, but broken, and fixed and etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changed my mind.. the way you treat people is absurd.

I was here to help and not to collect any payment but the way you welcome my statement is very disappointing.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
People who come to help here, simply post their discoveries, tools and such without asking anything.
There was many many people who came to ask if people need something and then vanished, so no wonder there is this kind of response, because you are not the first or 100th who posted this kind of stuff, I mean: do people need something?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Changed my mind.. the way you treat people is absurd.

I was here to help and not to collect any payment but the way you welcome my statement is very disappointing.
if u here to help, u already help without asking INTERESTED OR NOT . before your reply on this topic, most of people reply here asking how to fix..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u here to help, u already help without asking INTERESTED OR NOT . before your reply on this topic, most of people reply here asking how to fix..

Analyze first before you conclude.

Of course I will ask that question since the thread was last updated on 23-09-16.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, i paid 1000$ for the crash fix by unknown developer, because i made many tests for alot of months and i figure out what was the problem, but didn't had this experience to make the fix myself, so i paid and i can't release it, because i paid too much money. I still have crash on windows 10. If someone is able to help me with windows 10 crash fix (maybe it's coz of directx version) i will share him the fix for free.

I can give you a hint - the problem is in cabalmain.

Upvote 0
Back