Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GlobalMgrSVR problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all

IM running a server to study about cabal and got a problem.

Once a day the process GlobalMgrSvr closes without any reason and after this process down, ChatNode down, Login Server down and channels down.

On logs dont show nothing abnormal.

Check_daemon not works, i need to shutdown all services, stop mssql and start again, then start the server with cabal_start command.

Anyone knows how to fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How i said, this check_daemon dont works.

Crond run and execute the check_daemon but cannot restart the services, i need to shutdown the server, shutdown the database, put the database online again. And run the server again.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
check daemon have the root permition chmod 0777?

Yes have the permission.

The problem is, all the time when the globalmgrsvr close i need to do cabal_stop , the check_daemon run but the services dont start.

The game just back to normal if i stop cabal_stop, stop mssql server and start again and start the server service by service manually.

And it works 1 week without any problems and now back to makes me crazy

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to create an check_daemon and config your linux server to start this check_daemon.sh every day

Upvote 0
Back