Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New GM here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a New GM from Cabal Ep8 Server. Can Someone teach me some GM Commands and what is the use of that commands and others that very usefull for GM. Developer don't want to give me GM tools :( he just trading me some items and alz for events. Please Teach me some. Thank You for Advance. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/_skillhackcheck
/_muteblock
/_tblock
/_loud
/_chatclear
/_forcecalibur
/_csummon
/_jumpto
/_showachievement
/_enablemove
/_disablemove
/_kickmeout
/_userinfo
/_speed
/_undorate
/_offsoul
/_onsoul
/_prettydrop
/_undo
/_drop
/_tinfo
/_showparams
/_ytimeinit
/_rodd
/_guildmark
/_showrndvar

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please specify what are the use of those Commands please.. and if any numbers or names to be followed with those commands.. please Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Reaction score
With a bit of search you can find all what is needed, but if you cannot do that, I guess that's the reason why owner doesn't give you any commands :)

Not sure how you got gm in the first place, if you could not do a simple google search:

Sincere advise, if you cannot put effort and test out existing stuff, don't get into any positions :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already searched in google but I dont know the uses of those commands thats why im asking. And they gave me GM's position because of money. Developer is such a GoldDigger after he got my money he didnt teach me anything how and what to do. Just put me on the position. Thats why im asking for Help and as far as I know this is help section right MOD?

Upvote 0
Back