Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone help me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you good knowlage ?
// Client //
sripc.dec / script_msg.dec

// Server //
Quest.scp
Itemreward.scp
Missiondungeon.scp

Not Need Only Map.Mcl + Object + Monster + Npc = New Dg ( Need More Script in Client + Server Side )

// If you need creat new dungeon need lerarn and understand linked script.dec / quest.dec / sript_msg.dec Correcr vale To Perfect Work

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i want create my own dangeons,but cant install centOS on my pc-now i install all and soon i begin-I dont need for your help anywhere-you cant do any thing easy-all time you сhoose the most difficult option.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I do not know if you understand correctly that you do not need my help anymore. Well ask godskin because I'm good at messing with the script and quest in general of the whole server including my abandoned city project, this is next to the client x-new beginning v1.8

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I do not know if you understand correctly that you do not need my help anymore. Well ask godskin because I'm good at messing with the script and quest in general of the whole server including my abandoned city project, this is next to the client x-new beginning v1.8
Joel-you good developer,but i think that scripts or text in dialogs with NPC-it is not important.For me, the main thing is the mechanics (logic) of the work of the dungeon.I asked for help installing the server on my computer.For this is the one who will help (because really help here seldom) I wanted to show private guides how to create own dungeons-step by step.Godskin changed the subject of the conversation-why the secondary details he will focus on-i dont know.I was need only install server for my PC-not more.

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I understood then you want to shift the focus from Dungeons, to another type, example shift the focus of npcs speeches to something else or something?
All dialogs can be added later.First I have to test and understand how it works(game mechanics)-the problem is only currently in my old computer.

Upvote 0
Back