Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]New bike position

Reaction score
Hello guys, so i managed to add a new (BIKE) Dragon, but the problem is that he's using a wrong position.
How can i fix that?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Change the animation for the type of bike you are using in man/woman.ech (find the numbers yourself)
For example: ride__3_** - board, ride__HL** - harley, etc.
As far as I remember, in the files released here, along with the texture of the dragon, there is already animation. I think that you just copied the entire ebm/efx/ech files to your client. In this case, you just need not to change the texture numbers of the ebm/efx and use the bike numbers offered by the release author.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Change the animation for the type of bike you are using in man/woman.ech (find the numbers yourself)
For example: ride__3_** - board, ride__HL** - harley, etc.
As far as I remember, in the files released here, along with the texture of the dragon, there is already animation. I think that you just copied the entire ebm/efx/ech files to your client. In this case, you just need not to change the texture numbers of the ebm/efx and use the bike numbers offered by the release author.

I can't seem to find that, can you point me to that thread?

Upvote 0
Back