Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help,about Cabal New Age 8.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Cabal New Age 8.5[/h]
about ,cabal new age 8.5 server + client .
I have encountered some bugs in using it.
Regarding the quest dialogue, some text contents are displayed as errors.
For example:

the level 1 mission "quest00001" Bloody Ice Introduction.
The NPC Henkoff dialogue is wrong.

ps: just text contents is wrong, quest can complete.

Please instruct me how to solve the problem.

Reaction score
[h=2]Cabal New Age 8.5[/h]
about ,cabal new age 8.5 server + client .
I have encountered some bugs in using it.
Regarding the quest dialogue, some text contents are displayed as errors.
For example:

the level 1 mission "quest00001" Bloody Ice Introduction.
The NPC Henkoff dialogue is wrong.

ps: just text contents is wrong, quest can complete.

Please instruct me how to solve the problem.

As far as i know NewAge is translated in from Portuguese to English using Google Translate or other Translate Software, so the lines are not anymore in order...the only thing you can do is to take .ENC files from other client which has English and start moving lines from inside files to your files...
PS: You have to do it manually otherwise you client will not be anymore synced with the server files...NewAge it's a waste of time.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh,Thanks body.
Are there any channels to obtain enc files in English?
I' m a noob.
Is there a better version than newAge?

As far as i know NewAge is translated in from Portuguese to English using Google Translate or other Translate Software, so the lines are not anymore in order...the only thing you can do is to take .ENC files from other client which has English and start moving lines from inside files to your files...
PS: You have to do it manually otherwise you client will not be anymore synced with the server files...NewAge it's a waste of time.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not what is released, Probably NewAge 8.0 is less bugged because not so much custom sh*t added, if you know what i'm meaning...
More features without solving the default episode 8 running as smooth as possible will just cause more bugs.
Just take this an example, the default server files episode 8 without any custom just straight episode 8 clean still have like 30% bugs which can be easily solved, but let's just ignore them and add new things which we are taking them from new episodes ( EP. 9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-etc...) this features are supposed to provide you bugs right after adding them to your server with and older engine that will not understand a higher Episode file.
But if you fix what you already have and add new files from new episodes by yourself, the bugs can be easily found because u wrote them ;)
Trust me, it will save you time, and will teach you thru becoming a "dev".
Now...there are a lot of guides to teach you the basics and advanced stuffs, use Search Function or just visit Guides section and search what you want to find. Don't take anything what's already done and released because it will be a nightmare.
You can take the dungeons out from any files, take everything you want from newage and add it to your server.
Peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not what is released, Probably NewAge 8.0 is less bugged because not so much custom sh*t added, if you know what i'm meaning...
More features without solving the default episode 8 running as smooth as possible will just cause more bugs.
Just take this an example, the default server files episode 8 without any custom just straight episode 8 clean still have like 30% bugs which can be easily solved, but let's just ignore them and add new things which we are taking them from new episodes ( EP. 9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-etc...) this features are supposed to provide you bugs right after adding them to your server with and older engine that will not understand a higher Episode file.
But if you fix what you already have and add new files from new episodes by yourself, the bugs can be easily found because u wrote them ;)
Trust me, it will save you time, and will teach you thru becoming a "dev".
Now...there are a lot of guides to teach you the basics and advanced stuffs, use Search Function or just visit Guides section and search what you want to find. Don't take anything what's already done and released because it will be a nightmare.
You can take the dungeons out from any files, take everything you want from newage and add it to your server.
Peace.

Thanks,Another benefit I.

Upvote 0
Back