• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help]Can't connect to the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. So i am going to try to be as straight as possible.I am trying to get into the cabal server development world. I am trying to make my first project based on X-PASA, but i bumped into some problems, and if any of you is willing to guide me, i'll be thankfull for it.Here is a list of my problems:1. used 010 tool - can't find magickey of the client2. My client connects to db but i won't be able to log in game3. tried one version of x-pasa (the one where archi is the last set added), it worked, but someone told me i should use the latest release of xpasa, so i went for it, that's where all my problems started.4. I re-did the entire steps of the CentOs 7 repack server instalation, but in the end everything collapsed.My point is, all i want is someone to help me get the server up on localhost, after that i won't request any guideance.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello. So i am going to try to be as straight as possible.I am trying to get into the cabal server development world. I am trying to make my first project based on X-PASA, but i bumped into some problems, and if any of you is willing to guide me, i'll be thankfull for it.Here is a list of my problems:1. used 010 tool - can't find magickey of the client2. My client connects to db but i won't be able to log in game3. tried one version of x-pasa (the one where archi is the last set added), it worked, but someone told me i should use the latest release of xpasa, so i went for it, that's where all my problems started.4. I re-did the entire steps of the CentOs 7 repack server instalation, but in the end everything collapsed.My point is, all i want is someone to help me get the server up on localhost, after that i won't request any guideance.

try this link, about setting from ground up.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f949/help-channel-1194525-post9063447/#post9063447

the links that is on there not the problem that is in there. :D:

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
543957863 magic key for base SQL -Account client version + server files loginSvr

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so i got the server going, but now when i changed the xdata.enc and the data files, the cabal client freezes and crashes before login screen

Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
used that, same result, and now for some reason i can't connect to db server with sql server management

Can you add me on discord? ID: Wrage #6407

the resolution lies with in the links,.. setup my server from ground up from the link below. just try to read thoroughly, fixes are also in them.

[CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated] - BASE SERVER

[Release] Cabal Server Files (X-Pasa Verison 6.7.2) - PATCHED OVER and CLIENT

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks like you had the same problem with sql server and sql manager

It was not actually a problem I just did not know what to use on accessing my sql on centos? but I have figured it out by using the IP address of the machine and the username and pass of the local sql.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed almost everything, now i have clear logs, no errors, but ican't log into the game, maybe i am missing something?

Upvote 0
Back