[HELP]Channel crash

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    [HELP]Channel crash

    [HELP]Channel crash
    Hello is there a solution about this type of attack to my channel

    ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/Connect.cpp, line 73 assertion failed for 'pIPSAck4Connect->bIndex1 == g_pServerCtxEx->iServerIdx'.Aborting...

    the channel will go down and up after the attack


  2. #2
    Hardcore Member mrbadud is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    119Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    Hello is there a solution about this type of attack to my channel

    ACE_ASSERT: file Proc/Connect.cpp, line 73 assertion failed for 'pIPSAck4Connect->bIndex1 == g_pServerCtxEx->iServerIdx'.Aborting...

    the channel will go down and up after the attack
    again and again channel crash, new server?

  3. #3
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadud View Post
    again and again channel crash, new server?
    yeah channel crash again

  4. #4
    Hardcore Member mrbadud is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    119Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    yeah channel crash again
    ya someone attack ure server, PH server?

  5. #5
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadud View Post
    ya someone attack ure server, PH server?
    yes ph server hosted from seattle washington

  6. #6
    Member rageupxhach is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    63Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    yes ph server hosted from seattle washington
    some pinoys are really losers can't do sportsmanship and compete with other server, instead they use to attack their competitors. =DD what a shame

  7. #7
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by rageupxhach View Post
    some pinoys are really losers can't do sportsmanship and compete with other server, instead they use to attack their competitors. =DD what a shame
    there was only 1 pinoy attacking other server and his name is mark villareal

  8. #8
    Hardcore Member mrbadud is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    119Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    yes ph server hosted from seattle washington
    I know who did it, Lam.... & Exo... Cabal, last time my server ddos from him.

  9. #9
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadud View Post
    I know who did it, Lam.... & Exo... Cabal, last time my server ddos from him.
    any cluet how to block the channel crash? im using modified bins but still can take down the channel

  10. #10
    Hardcore Member mrbadud is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    119Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by RGaming View Post
    any cluet how to block the channel crash? im using modified bins but still can take down the channel
    use wordsvr.bin by azurasensei

  11. #11
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadud View Post
    use wordsvr.bin by azurasensei
    ill try to use it now

  12. #12
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! RGaming is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    PronteraLocation
    456Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbadud View Post
    use wordsvr.bin by azurasensei
    alreadt use it and it still can crash it

  13. #13
    KINGINA MO KIRAT Drav3n is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    PHLocation
    895Posts

    Re: [HELP]Channel crash

    This kind of error was sending you a packet(06) with restart command from the remote to your WorldSvr. Capture the whole packet using wireshark and block it.



Advertisement