Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(Help) HP Craft not working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I noticed when i was editting some stuff on my server that the Craft Options for HP and MP are not working well.

I editted the "core.scp" and the "cabal.enc".

The part on "cabal.enc" works well, it shows that the itens give 200HP or MP now.
But the part on "core.scp" simple not work. I`ll post a Image showing the problem.

image:
As you can see in the Image, the Osmium Armor with HP Craft Option give +200 HP, but if you look at the HP of the Character it is "5739/5939" and that 200 HP that is missing never heals, so i assume that the part on "cabal.enc" is right, cause it is showing the +200 HP, but the part on "core.scp" is not right cause it is not really adding +200 HP.

Anyone know what should be the problem here? Is there ANY OTHER file that i have to modify to make that working?

JUST FOUND NOW THAT NO CRAFT OPTION IS WORKING, EVEN AMP!
I TESTED THE DAMAGE OF A WIZARD WITH 2X FORCIUM ORBS + 15 WITH 10% AMP EACH VS. THE SAME ORBS WITH NO AMP.

THE DAMAGE IS THE SAME.
SLOTS ARE WORKING FINE, CRAFT OPTION ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I noticed when i was editting some stuff on my server that the Craft Options for HP and MP are not working well.

I editted the "core.scp" and the "cabal.enc".

The part on "cabal.enc" works well, it shows that the itens give 200HP or MP now.
But the part on "core.scp" simple not work. I`ll post a Image showing the problem.

image:
As you can see in the Image, the Osmium Armor with HP Craft Option give +200 HP, but if you look at the HP of the Character it is "5739/5939" and that 200 HP that is missing never heals, so i assume that the part on "cabal.enc" is right, cause it is showing the +200 HP, but the part on "core.scp" is not right cause it is not really adding +200 HP.

Anyone know what should be the problem here? Is there ANY OTHER file that i have to modify to make that working?

JUST FOUND NOW THAT NO CRAFT OPTION IS WORKING, EVEN AMP!
I TESTED THE DAMAGE OF A WIZARD WITH 2X FORCIUM ORBS + 15 WITH 10% AMP EACH VS. THE SAME ORBS WITH NO AMP.

THE DAMAGE IS THE SAME.
SLOTS ARE WORKING FINE, CRAFT OPTION ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL.

duck MAN, I SOLVED THE PROBLEM... After editing the core.scp, i let some spaces before the value, instead of 50, i let 50 + a space, and it was bugging the file... That is so dumb...

Upvote 0
Back