Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with Item.enc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I was trying to edit some Itens in my server, so i edited the Item.scp in the server files, but when i try to edit the Item.enc, in the Client, even when i use the Enc Packer, the file still encrypted and i can not edit.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read some stuff about that, and i was able to open the item.enc with the 010 editor, using some templates, but i still can not undestand anything... Can anyone teach me how to know what am i editing in the 010, cause there is a lot of stuff taht i just cant understand.

I want just to make the Shine Guard armor can be equiped by anyclass, like a Osmium Armor for exemple, that everyone can use if they have the right status points... But i can see where can i edit this.

Cause in the Item.scp i think i did everything right, and i still can not equip the armor on a mage for exemple, even with the right status points.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
without seeming to be rude, but the best tip in this case is to learn how to use the forum search tool, or google, or else search in the forum tutorials area..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you can see in the image ( ), it should be the item ID 112, witch is Osmium Armor, but it does not look like a Osmium Armor at all.

It says Z_MARTIAL, that is not a Armor, and says that the item have 1x1 slot space, when it should have 2x4.
Kalimus - Help with Item.enc - RaGEZONE Forums

I am watching some videos about how to edit the Item.ENC, and the item.ENC in the video does not look like my item.ENC... I Think that maybe my templates are not working well... But i dont know why, because i got them from the GitHub, so it should be working, right?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I AM pretty sure that It is the EP 8 template... Cause on GitHub It was called "enc-item_ep8.bt".

First i run the "common.bt" template, and after that i run the "enc-item_ep8.bt"... Is that correct? Or AM i missing something?

you use the wrong templates, use EP8 item templates!

I am using the templates that i found here:

Ok... Maybe i was not using the ep8 template... But now i tried to use it, and i got this Syntax Error.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still having tha Syntax Error that i had before.

only run item ep8 template!

Do you know what this Syntax Error can be?

It says that there is a Syntax Error on these lines:
"Vector3 translation_female;
Vector3 translation_male;
Vector3 rotation_female;
Vector3 rotation_male;"

And i tried to remove those lines from the template to see what happen... Than the template runs, but it does not run right, so i can`t edit anything.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still having tha Syntax Error that i had before.

Do you know what this Syntax Error can be?

It says that there is a Syntax Error on these lines:
"Vector3 translation_female;
Vector3 translation_male;
Vector3 rotation_female;
Vector3 rotation_male;"

And i tried to remove those lines from the template to see what happen... Than the template runs, but it does not run right, so i can`t edit anything.

EP8 item template only run in client EP8 if you use the EP16 item.enc you must use EP16 item template!
i don't kown what client item.enc you use !

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kinda don`t know either... I just downloaded a client and made my server, i am new to this... I have some experience with ragnarok server, but in Cabal i am pretty new... So... How can i know with item.enc i use? Is there a way?

Is there any link where we can download all the item.enc templates, so i can try every template i until find the right one?

My server has the Paladium itens, so maybe it helps to know witch item.enc i am using?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you server fine ,you can play in the game ,so you just try ep2 and ep8 item templates!
only two version of cabal can play!

I already tried those templates that are marked in this image.
, and ... both the EP2 and EP8 have the same Syntax Error that i said before, and the " " runs without the Syntax Error, but it is not working well, as i showed before as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you all for the Help, i was able to run a EP6 template, that i found on another forum, ai it worked fine for me.
Here is the result, i was able to make the armors equipable for every class. In the case here, a FB can equip a Mithril Armor for example.

Thank you all for the help and patience... Without this i`ll probably not be able to figure out that the problem was the templates.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone post this template i got the same Problem . If ill apply old Yamachi Template it dont fit right. If ill try to use the 010_gametemplates ill get syntax error like kalimus.

Here is a Screenshot how it looks when i run the ep8 yamachi template over my item.dec : Sweetscape Problem.JPG - Help with Item.enc - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried it but still the same e.g. on screen item id : 117 archridum plate WA str requirement is 5 ? Should be 630. Ingame all is Item Values are correct.

Sweetscape Problem2.JPG - Help with Item.enc - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok Problem solved by using an old Version of 010 Editor. The old Templates are simply dont run probaly with the new 9.x.x 64 bit Version.

Ill used now https://www.sweetscape.com/download/previous/ 5.0.2 32 bit .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back