Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me please! Nostalgia Forest Warmap

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello ragezone, i hope you can help me, im trying to setup nostalgia forest as a warmap,
i have full client map/efx/models etc , i have extracted tmap.bin from mcl , and replaced world15 in server side, i have new map , new icon map , but here start the pain, i have alredy edited the ensign , mobs , bosses , but it work only with gm nation , for sure im doing something wrong , someone have the warmap5.scp that will be work with nostalgia forest?

i have alredy setup

world54.mcl in cabal.enc
world15-tmap.bin ( extracted from mcl and replaced) in World folder in server side
added in mob.scp/mob.enc/cabal_msg.enc new monsters/bosses/centre temple/left temple /right temple.
i have full details of the map like mcl,efx,objects.

i just need if someone still have

warp.scp ( just lines replaced for world15 for nostalgia forest), i can in/out only with pro/cap/gm nation. i replaced 244 warp coordinates to the new sync.

Warmap5.scp

world15-npc.scp

cabal.enc lines of world 15 for npc

i hope someone can help me with that thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back