Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]Warp Problem

Reaction score
hello i have a problem on warp

i will attach the screenshot

this screenshot the character have a warp to FT3
RGaming - [HELP]Warp Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

and this one doesnt have the warp but have the dungeon entry

RGaming - [HELP]Warp Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

the character is same Class rank 20

what is the problem with this?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
not enough information.you test this by yourself or players told you about this problem?If players will exchange the dungeon entry(player with problem and player without problem)?This problem on one client or different clients?error can be for various reasons

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi the other players can access the dungeon and few players cannot access the dungeon because the warp is gone even if they have the entry item

already check the warp.scp/cabal.dec and i see nothing wrong

i also test it by my self only few accounts or few characters cannot see the warp

im using the same client for the two characters

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Check items-may be its difference,but have the same visual.Send for players original item for entry and test.Or you can make new warp and test

And check lvl for entry and lvl of characters.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Check items-may be its difference,but have the same visual.Send for players original item for entry and test.Or you can make new warp and test

And check lvl for entry and lvl of characters.

hello sir i give the same item entry for the both characters im thinking if this is an issue between the database? im using cbp client i just add new dungeon to it

same level
same class rank

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi the other players can access the dungeon and few players cannot access the dungeon because the warp is gone even if they have the entry item

already check the warp.scp/cabal.dec and i see nothing wrong

i also test it by my self only few accounts or few characters cannot see the warp

im using the same client for the two characters

get a copy of his client or cabal.enc = done :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
already see the problem CanEnterDungeon(): Already Completed Dungeon: how to make it unlimited entry to the dungeon not only 1 if you finish the dungeon

After i finish the dungeon then i tried to re enter i will get discconected and this error will show in the logs
[##ERROR##] CanEnterDungeon(): Already Completed Dungeon

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back