Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icon npc name

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
dear all.

Asking , this icon lady what name ????? cos i want exchange with other icon npc .... tq

Untitled - Icon npc name - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check in your extra object.dec if what name mine is w4drug.ebm
<extra_stuff ID="16" filename="character\w4drug.ebm" min="-170.873,-25.3112,-244.727" max="215.379,650,172.775" >
<extra_entity type="1" pos="3200,0,2900"

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wrong name w4drug.ebm !!!!!!!!!!! Untitled - Icon npc name - RaGEZONE Forums

i want know this Untitled - Icon npc name - RaGEZONE Forums what name ebm .......

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is just giving you example, like wt*!? Really bro?

I already give you the sample of code of the npc so that you can check the ebm of that npc. If that making you hard just attach your extra object.dec i will check the name for you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is just giving you example, like wt*!? Really bro?

I already give you the sample of code of the npc so that you can check the ebm of that npc. If that making you hard just attach your extra object.dec i will check the name for you

i want know what name this ebm name ????? i can search if i know the name

Open noesis go to your cabal fokder data/object/character then open 1 by 1 the ebm to view the npc you want to know

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Open noesis go to your cabal fokder data/object/character then open 1 by 1 the ebm to view the npc you want to know

try this Character\w29etc17.EBM

Upvote 0
Back