Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item Circulation (ALT) cause crashing the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RZ's people,

I wanted to know how to fix ALT (item Circulation), like comparing stats on 2 items using ALT which cause the game to auto exit. Already searched a lot here and lucky me i didn't find specific thread about my concern. If someone would help me it would be much more appreciated.

Thanks admins and Mods.

Capture.PNG - Item Circulation (ALT) cause crashing the game - RaGEZONE Forums

Please see attached example. Some items causes to crash the game and i have no idea where to fix it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello RZ's people,

I wanted to know how to fix ALT (item Circulation), like comparing stats on 2 items using ALT which cause the game to auto exit. Already searched a lot here and lucky me i didn't find specific thread about my concern. If someone would help me it would be much more appreciated.

Thanks admins and Mods.

View attachment 168267

Please see attached example. Some items causes to crash the game and i have no idea where to fix it.
You need to check exactly which items are causing the crash. Conduct a lot of tests with different items, find common things with faulty items. Most likely by this moment you yourself will understand what the cause of the is.

Upvote 0
Back