Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LoginSvr_01 and Chatnode_01 Random disconnection

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My Chatnode and LoginSvr services are always stopping every few minutes and I cannot start it back unless i change the ports. But after few minutes, It will disconnect again.

Anyone experienced the same issue? Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
My Chatnode and LoginSvr services are always stopping every few minutes and I cannot start it back unless i change the ports. But after few minutes, It will disconnect again.

Anyone experienced the same issue? Thanks for your help!
As I remember, this could be on GlobalMgrSvr issue. Try to check your GlobalMgrSvr service. If this service went goes down, login and chatnode will drop the connection also.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As I remember, this could be on GlobalMgrSvr issue. Try to check your GlobalMgrSvr service. If this service went goes down, login and chatnode will drop the connection also.

I have checked the GlobalMgrSvr logs and i don't see any problems. Could you tell us what is needed to be checked there in exact? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I_SCAM_PEOPLE - LoginSvr_01 and Chatnode_01 Random disconnection - RaGEZONE Forums
what centos version did u used?
centos 6.5

The logs in cabal folder sames to be normal nothings bad sector on it. i already doble check on it

I_SCAM_PEOPLE - LoginSvr_01 and Chatnode_01 Random disconnection - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the logs seems to be normal. This is so weird. We are blind unless we see something from logs.

I previously suspect that aswell, But my DDS Provider assured me that I am not recieving any ddos attack. So it's not DDoS 100%.

Any other reason why ChatNode and LoginSvr disconnect after few minutes or hours?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I previously suspect that aswell, But my DDS Provider assured me that I am not recieving any ddos attack. So it's not DDoS 100%.

Any other reason why ChatNode and LoginSvr disconnect after few minutes or hours?

i manage to capture his IP :
120.29.113.185 and using ID: mrbadud123

from Philippines can we request to mod if they can track this ip here?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I seen already somewhere this user name :D
But I can't remember where... Will look for it.

What exactly you want to track? You want to find and kill him?
It doesn't looks like a proxy so he might be just stupid.

But still, you can't do anything about it, unless you patch the way he doing it.

http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000106328.html
Interesting :D

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i manage to capture his IP :
120.29.113.185 and using ID: mrbadud123

from Philippines can we request to mod if they can track this ip here?

again and again, someone use my id mrbadud. :junglejane:

Btw ddos is bulshit, use ovh cloud all fixed.

Interesting, I seen already somewhere this user name :D
But I can't remember where... Will look for it.

What exactly you want to track? You want to find and kill him?
It doesn't looks like a proxy so he might be just stupid.

But still, you can't do anything about it, unless you patch the way he doing it.

http://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000106328.html
Interesting :D

is not me, and im not from PH. stupid other ppl use username mrbadud and i not understand for ddos or other attack.

Upvote 0
Back