Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To Mahi Pls Help....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant login on my server i tried about 30x to log in but still cannot
connect to the server here's my SS.

i already set the ip of /data/internal.txt to my CenOS ip what should i do?
im using GP-Client and Patch by Snaity.

and onething more can u pls upload your TFN installer im following your guide and everything is good except my client. looking forward ^_^

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, so you listed 2 of about 30 things that needs doing. I can't see anyone re-writing the whole guide just for you so i would use the guide in the stickies and start at the bit where you have to install the various dependancies like unixODBC into centos and go from there. Nobody is walking you through it step by step just because you can't follow the guide everybody else has to.

As for the TFN client search here or google, there are links everywhere and i'm not doing the searching for you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant login on my server i tried about 30x to log in but still cannot
connect to the server here's my SS.

i already set the ip of /data/internal.txt to my CenOS ip what should i do?
im using GP-Client and Patch by Snaity.

and onething more can u pls upload your TFN installer im following your guide and everything is good except my client. looking forward ^_^

look in logs... your errors... and try to fix them.. or.. post them here..
we will help you :construct

PS: I have same problem... but i know why ^_^

Upvote 0
Back