Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Managed to get my server up and running, now I need help with channels.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So far I've gotten a near fully working server up. The part I need help with now is getting all 5 of my channels to show up. Currently only channel 1 is showing up. There should be 5 channels. I also would like to know how to change server rates for exp and item drops aswell as how to configure what kind of channel each is (war/premium/ect)

and if possible could somebody direct me where to look for getting nation wars set up?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Requesting thread closed when an admin sees this. Reason: I resolved the issue myself after alot of trial and error on my own.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing how you fixed it? It will help other newbies when they see your thread ;)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
either way the solution was very specific to my self because I run not only a cabal private server but also other game servers on garrys mod aswell and there was a conflicting network issue. anyways the thread can be closed now

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
verify the ports on WorldSvr_01_0X if the same ex: 38111, and open ports on firewall

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
best bet with that would be port whitelisting through both IPTables aswell as pfsense filtering if your using an external barrier like that.

Upvote 0
Back