• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Managed to get my server up and running, now I need help with channels.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far I've gotten a near fully working server up. The part I need help with now is getting all 5 of my channels to show up. Currently only channel 1 is showing up. There should be 5 channels. I also would like to know how to change server rates for exp and item drops aswell as how to configure what kind of channel each is (war/premium/ect)

and if possible could somebody direct me where to look for getting nation wars set up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Requesting thread closed when an admin sees this. Reason: I resolved the issue myself after alot of trial and error on my own.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing how you fixed it? It will help other newbies when they see your thread ;)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
either way the solution was very specific to my self because I run not only a cabal private server but also other game servers on garrys mod aswell and there was a conflicting network issue. anyways the thread can be closed now

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
verify the ports on WorldSvr_01_0X if the same ex: 38111, and open ports on firewall

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
best bet with that would be port whitelisting through both IPTables aswell as pfsense filtering if your using an external barrier like that.

Upvote 0
Back