Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MMOParadox Launcher

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have problem when compiling the launcher, I already follow the video guide made by XxStRxX

luis R - MMOParadox Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Warning 1 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 65 30 cabal

Warning 2 The variable 'i' is assigned but its value is never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 97 17 cabal

Warning 3 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\update\Forms\MainWindow.xaml.cs 128 30 update

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning 1 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 65 30 cabal

Warning 2 The variable 'i' is assigned but its value is never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\cabal\MainWindow.xaml.cs 97 17 cabal

Warning 3 The variable 'ex' is declared but never used C:\Users\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\update\Forms\MainWindow.xaml.cs 128 30 update
if i remember you can skip the warnings just fix the errors though

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
After I rebuild solution I got that error, and also some variable declared but never used. As I saw on the video, it doesn't have any errors when compiling even a warning.

Error 19 The command "xcopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\update.exe" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\cabal.exe" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\7z.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\SevenZipSharp.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/Excopy "C:\Users\Downloads\CABAL MMO LAUNCHER\Launcher\Launcher\MMOParadox Expansion Launcher\Build\Release\System.Windows.Interactivity.dll" "C:\Cabal" /Y/D/E" exited with code 2. update

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can explain to me how the update work for client files? The cabalmain, update.exe and cabal.exe works fine. I need to update a file extra-object.enc , i try to follow some tutorials about 7zip with password but the launcher dont download the content of folder update.

have some rules to be used?

Upvote 0
Back